• Status
    Not open for further replies.

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    East Central In.
    Come on, guys. He's a miserable little asshat that gets his pathetic jollies coming on the internet and telling everyone how inferior they are to him. Don't hate him, feel sorry for him.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    And people think we are being overly sensitive when we say we have felt discriminated against. It does happen, and there have been hidden camera investigations that proved it.

The douche....uhm....gentleman in this thread just furthers the proof.

We should have a "fat guys only" INGO meetup at a buffet and watch the staff sweat! :D

Make it an OC event and watch them REALLY sweat! :lol2:

My story is pretty much like most here. when I graduated HS I was 5'11" 212# Went to college and stayed about the same. Well about 10 years ago I changed jobs and went from being on my feet and moving around all the time to being stuck in an overhard crane seat and not being able to move around NEAR as much as before. The result is I gained quite a bit of weight. I have since then (like 3 months ago) changed jobs again and I am moving around and losing weight, albet slowly but working on it. But at age 40 I gotta tell ya it goes on FAR easier than it comes off! LOL

Greg

Rlee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    And people think we are being overly sensitive when we say we have felt discriminated against. It does happen, and there have been hidden camera investigations that proved it.

The douche....uhm....gentleman in this thread just furthers the proof.

We should have a "fat guys only" INGO meetup at a buffet and watch the staff sweat! :D

I'm game, let put'em out of business and make'em re-think the whole buffet thing. On a serious note, there is a Kings buffet in Muncie that is a good eat along with Sirloin Stockade in Muncie. :whistle:

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Guys please stop for the love of god!!!!!

Your making me hungry and giving the "asshat" ammo.

OK so when and where are we gonna have a Fat INGO BBQ and Shoot ????

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

How bout a Fat INGO BBQ where we shoot, and trick the skinny asshats into running down to change our targets, you know... just so they rub it in about how in shape they are :D

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

Oh, what I really meant to say was:

"Let's go find a nice salad bar somewhere so we can indulge in sprouts, tofu, spinach and fat free dressing while discussing our exercise regimes" :D

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Oh, what I really meant to say was:

"Let's go find a nice salad bar somewhere so we can indulge in sprouts, tofu, spinach and fat free dressing while discussing our exercise regimes" :D

That sounds perfect I love salads( I really do) you think they will just let us put our seats at the salad bar?

I do have to admit it is funny when you see a big guy at a buffett or somewhere and he has a mountain of food and he's like.... Ummm yeah can I have a diet soda...

WTF if I am going to indulge I fat fat soda not skinny soda....

O.K NWI Big guys unite lets get with the damn south big guys figure out a date and meet somewhere. I can split the ride with somebody (1 somebody) I ain't putting 3 big boys in my truck I don't wanna be that close to anybody...

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    That sounds perfect I love salads( I really do) you think they will just let us put our seats at the salad bar?

I do have to admit it is funny when you see a big guy at a buffett or somewhere and he has a mountain of food and he's like.... Ummm yeah can I have a diet soda...

WTF if I am going to indulge I fat fat soda not skinny soda....

O.K NWI Big guys unite lets get with the damn south big guys figure out a date and meet somewhere. I can split the ride with somebody (1 somebody) I ain't putting 3 big boys in my truck I don't wanna be that close to anybody...

Actually, I love salads too! lol. Another stereotype shattered.

As for sitting at the buffet...I had some friends that did that. Do you all remember Duff's Buffet? The one on Shadeland in Indy had a rotating buffet. My 3 friends were all over 6 ft, and the smallest weighed 300. They decided to be funny and pull their chairs up to the buffet, I guess the manager was this little skinny guy and came over to them. "uhm, excuse me....but...uhm...well...you guys can't DO that!".

Too bad they didn't have a friend filming them :)

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Allright guys lets do this lets get something going here. would prefer a nice outdoor range where we could shoot everything. I guess Central Indiana would be best for everybody IDK. Join the club and lets get something planned.

DIRTY HARRY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Uh, Am I supposed to be a terrorist because I stated my opinion?

The guy said he was fat by his own admition, I was simply offering a remedy, and by the way I am a very good target chaser.......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom