Not open for further replies.

latigo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Bloomfield
    big guy cc

I had one of the shirt type holsters, did not like it the shirt has to be very tight to hold the gun to your body. Uncomfortable and made me sweat.
    I do really like the kangaroo carry it is very comfortable. Yes it is not a fast draw holster although when my alert button is activated I unbutton a shirt button. I perfer a high rise hip carry however for really hiding my pistol both the kangaroo and/or pocket holsters work great and at the least I have my gun with me.

Latigo

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    atleast us real little guys aren't the only ones who have CC issues I guess=) trying to hide a full size pistol on me is like trying to conceal a bowling ball on a big guy =)

Rlee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    You've got yourself a promise :cool:

Well here it is, I took them using a timer setting. Not the best but you can get the point. The gun actually sets in front of the L shape I made with my hand (Behind seam of my pocket and up basically). My fiance has to ask me when I have it on me :D

034.jpg

022-1.jpg

028-1.jpg

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    a gym membership would probably be cheaper than special holsters/belts/clothes. a lot healthier too.

Wow thanks I am sure none of us fatasses ever considered that!!!!

You do realize that most of us are not happy to be fat right? I am sure a few of us have medical conditions that are not helping the problem.

But thank you for pointing that out to us, but if you look down on fat guys could you share your feelings about other races for us too.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Wow thanks I am sure none of us fatasses ever considered that!!!!

You do realize that most of us are not happy to be fat right? I am sure a few of us have medical conditions that are not helping the problem.

But thank you for pointing that out to us, but if you look down on fat guys could you share your feelings about other races for us too.

well, people dont choose their races. people do choose to consume mass amounts of food without exercising. if you have a medical condition that doesnt allow you to do any physical activity at all, i didnt mean to be offensive. but if you eat 4 or 5 big macs a day and your idea of working out is walking to the fridge for ice cream, dont expect any understanding on my part.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    well, people dont choose their races. people do choose to consume mass amounts of food without exercising. if you have a medical condition that doesnt allow you to do any physical activity at all, i didnt mean to be offensive. but if you eat 4 or 5 big macs a day and your idea of working out is walking to the fridge for ice cream, dont expect any understanding on my part.

Off-topic reply:

I find it rather interesting that people always assume it's over-eating that causes obesity. That can be the cause, but that's hardly the only cause.

Most obese people I know got that way eating less than 1200 calories per day (average) on a low-cost diet. Then they splurge occasionally and consume about 3000 calories in a day eating out or drinking pop. A lot of us live sedentary lifestyles now and feast/famine diets trick our metabolisms into hoarding calories. Is it any wonder that the poorest parts of the country are also the fattest? I'm sure some people gorge themselves with 8,000 calorie fast food diets, but most of us are just trying to keep the grocery bills low. The cheapest food in a store is also the least healthy. Hydrogenated vegetable oils & high fructose corn syrup are prevalent in EVERYTHING in the store. I've lost 20 lbs in the last 2 months just by cutting down on high fructose corn syrup intake. No exercise, but dropped from 330lbs to 310lbs.

If you agree that obesity is a problem, write your legislators & tell them to rethink the current farm subsidies which cause regular green vegetables to be costly and wheat/corn/soy products to be extremely cheap.

Please don't assume every fat person you meet is a self-indulgent over-eater. I got fat on Ramen Noodles trying to save some money in my 20s following a $25,000 knee surgery. I went from 6'-3" @ 210lbs to 330lbs in 10 years.

Back to topic if you'd like:

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac

Sorry we can't all be as perfect as you. I guess us fat guys should just kill ourselves since we don't contribute to society.

I suppose you feel that genetics have nothing to do with it we are all just lazy Big Mac eating slobs who only live to get that next piece of pie.

It's nice to know you feel because of our physical features we are not as good as you.

Wow good thing I'm not gay to or else you would really look down on me too.

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Off-topic reply:

I find it rather interesting that people always assume it's over-eating that causes obesity. That can be the cause, but that's hardly the only cause.

Most obese people I know got that way eating less than 1200 calories per day (average) on a low-cost diet. Then they splurge occasionally and consume about 3000 calories in a day eating out or drinking pop. A lot of us live sedentary lifestyles now and feast/famine diets trick our metabolisms into hoarding calories. Is it any wonder that the poorest parts of the country are also the fattest? I'm sure some people gorge themselves with 8,000 calorie fast food diets, but most of us are just trying to keep the grocery bills low. The cheapest food in a store is also the least healthy. Hydrogenated vegetable oils & high fructose corn syrup are prevalent in EVERYTHING in the store. I've lost 20 lbs in the last 2 months just by cutting down on high fructose corn syrup intake. No exercise, but dropped from 330lbs to 310lbs.

If you agree that obesity is a problem, write your legislators & tell them to rethink the current farm subsidies which cause regular green vegetables to be costly and wheat/corn/soy products to be extremely cheap.

Please don't assume every fat person you meet is a self-indulgent over-eater. I got fat on Ramen Noodles trying to save some money in my 20s.

Back to topic if you'd like:

i eat the worst food out there when im home. fast food, fried food, pastas...but i work out religiously.

Sorry we can't all be as perfect as you. I guess us fat guys should just kill ourselves since we don't contribute to society.

I suppose you feel that genetics have nothing to do with it we are all just lazy Big Mac eating slobs who only live to get that next piece of pie.

It's nice to know you feel because of our physical features we are not as good as you.

Wow good thing I'm not gay to or else you would really look down on me too.

heres the pity party...

rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    There is a verifiable genetic component to obesity. It can be overcome, but it is very difficult. Those who don't have that genetic marker are blessed. But most of them have other genetic markers that are equally undesirable.

Some, apparently, are genetically insensitive and hateful.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    i eat the worst food out there when im home. fast food, fried food, pastas...but i work out religiously.

heres the pity party...

Well I am not going to argue with you I can see you are perfect and we are not so it is not worth my time.

Thank you for your valued input on Fat Guy Carry I am sure it is valued by all of us. Who would have ever thought to exercise.

Arguing with you would be like winning the Special Olympics I might win but I would still be retarded so thank you for your input and have a nice day.

:patriot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom