• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    No, but going into a thread about fat people and telling them to lose weight borders on trolling and just makes you look like a dick.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I would suggest a DIET!
    Pleadse don'tbe mad but that would seem to be the best defense.....

Oh wow! We never thought of that! A diet! You mean I have been overweight all this time and all I had to do was diet?? Man, I guess it doesn't matter that my cholesterol, blood sugar, triglycerides, and heart are all good, I should diet just so my weight doesn't offend you! I'll get right on that! </sarcasm>

Yeah, ok, whatever dude. You and ihateiraq can start your own "We Are Superior Because We Are Thin" group. or just shorten it to "We Are Douchebags".

Again, why would you come into a thread that has nothing to do with you, and make a rude comment?

I dub thee, TROLL

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Uh, Am I supposed to be a terrorist because I stated my opinion?

The guy said he was fat by his own admition, I was simply offering a remedy, and by the way I am a very good target chaser.......

Well, our opinion is that you are a douchebag. I suppose you go into threads about cancer victims and tell them they should have eaten better, or not smoked, etc, right? Oh wait, not everyone that gets cancer brought it on themselves. Get my point?

DIRTY HARRY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Well, Ya know what Jim, Maybe ura little misinformed, from my one of many comments.
    Thais is supposed to be a forum and we are all supposed to be on the same side here. I won't use foul language here but consider you to somewhat of a small,small person..

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    OK, let me try this from a logical perspective. Say I do go on a diet, what am I supposed to do until I lose enough weight to be considered "skinny" Sparky? NOT carry? Fat people brought it on themselves, so they shouldnt discuss issues like thise until they are thin, like you, Mr. Superior?

(For sake of this discussion, let's just cover any of us that are fat ONLY by our own fault. We will leave out those of us with medical conditions, physical limitations, etc.)

So, wouldn't it stand to reason that we SHOULD discuss how to carry comfortably and safely, until such time that we DO lose weight? Hmmmm?

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Well, Ya know what Jim, Maybe ura little misinformed, from my one of many comments.
    Thais is supposed to be a forum and we are all supposed to be on the same side here. I won't use foul language here but consider you to somewhat of a small,small person..

I'm sorry is this english????

Spell check is your friend dude...

:ar15:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

We are supposed to be on the same side?? You came in here, to a thread ABOUT fat guys, and made a rude comment, then are offended that we retaliated????

If we were "all on the same side" you wouldn't have been so insulting.

DIRTY HARRY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Jim (I mean Child), You are the DUCEHBAG!
    Mind your business and let people speak there minds. I didn't suggest I was better than anyone else only made an off the cuff comment.

Suggesting I am anything other than an upright American makes you a very rude, and obnoxious person, and by the way , this comment wasn't even directed at you! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Jim (I mean Child), You are the DUCEHBAG!
    Mind your business and let people speak there minds. I didn't suggest I was better than anyone else only made an off the cuff comment.

Suggesting I am anything other than an upright American makes you a very rude, and obnoxious person, and by the way , this comment wasn't even directed at you! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

Yeah Jim you are a Ducehbag!!!

I guess you are 2 h bags!?!?! I don't know now I am confused..:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom