• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    They deliberately and callously beat the man to death. To argue otherwise, with the evidence at hand and their tampering with the evidence they illegally confiscated, shows a blatant misunderstanding of the what happened according to witness statements. Even their boss called in the FBI. Your failed attempt to cover for these murderers calls your "logic" and thinking into question.

I'm covering for murders because I call out your misuse of words?

You are projecting way too much.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I have absolutely no doubt which side you'd be on if these murderers didn't have a uniform on. If they happened to be inner city residents wearing hoodies and had done this we can be assured which side you'd be on.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Accusation of personal attacks notwithstanding, I stand by my previously expressed position. No autocrat can consolidate power without having a sufficient number of people who are willing to defend the indefensible, hence these people are of critical importance and value to the up and coming autocrat.

I find it difficult to imagine anything that a person would not be willing to defend if he can defend killing a man for a misdemeanor offense that harmed no one but the misdemeanant (yet to be convicted at that) himself.

Incidentally, you have yet to address the matter of how anyone with two working brain cells could beat a man to the point of begging for mercy, then into unresponsiveness, and then onward to death without realizing that they were killing them and by extension intending to do so. You really believe that there is any other reason that doesn't involve space aliens and mind control that would account for this?

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Is projection on your word of the day calendar? I stand by my words, you can't even justify your defence of murderers.

You project your fantasy of thought to others with no actual evidence .

Have you tried a little self reflection to deal with it?

I made no "defence " or defense for them.

I called you out on YOUR words, which you want to avoid and attack me .

Care to stop the attacks and defend you words?

I'll give you a link to the definition :

summary execution definition | English definition dictionary | Reverso

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Might as well have been summary execution. These cops certainly did execute him. They executed the hell out of him. Not sure why you're defending them and deflecting. Just come out of your little closet and embrace your suck.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    How many executions have not ended in death then?

Define "execution" for me too.

You chose not to answer my previous question so why shall I answer yours?

ie. post 139

No stats on failed executions beyond recalling that it was commonly accepted as a divine pardon if the rope broke or came loose resulting in a convict sentenced to hanging to not be killed on the first drop from the gallows. I would surmise that there would have been no need for such a principle to be established had it not happened enough to make it necessary.

Execution in its narrowest sense has pertained to the state-sponsored extermination of the condemned, but has often been used otherwise, including targeted mafia killings.

Summary execution has been defined as found in this succinct example:

Summary execution

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    A summary execution is a variety of execution in which a person is accused of a crime and then immediately killed without benefit of a full and fair trial. This includes show trials, but is usually understood to mean capture, accusation, and execution all conducted during a very short span of time, relative to the severity of the punishment. Summary executions have been practiced by police, military, and paramilitary organizations and are frequently associated with guerrilla warfare, counter-insurgency, terrorism and any other situation which involves a breakdown of the normal procedures for handling accused prisoners (either civilian or military).

Killing a man for a misdemeanor without the benefit of any due process would seem to fall within such parameters. I would also borrow from this definition that a number of police actions that have come to light could easily enough be considered acts of terrorism. After all, it turns on the use of fear of extreme harm being used as a tool of extrajudicial control, which such actions are.

I feel that I have already addressed sufficiently the near impossibility that the officers in question killed the man without realizing that they were doing so which would put us right back into the realm of murder/execution.

Your turn.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I feel that I have already addressed sufficiently the near impossibility that the officers in question killed the man without realizing that they were doing so which would put us right back into the realm of murder/execution.

Your turn.

I don't feel you or the OP has.

I am not convinced from anything posted in this thread that would make me believe the intent of all involved was to exact a " summary execution" .

Many, many more cases of beating just as brutal have happened where death has not occurred.

I still don't get how questioning the wording the OP used went to me defending the perpetrators. :dunno:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I don't feel you or the OP has.

I am not convinced from anything posted in this thread that would make me believe the intent of all involved was to exact a " summary execution" .

Many, many more cases of beating just as brutal have happened where death has not occurred.

I still don't get how questioning the wording the OP used went to me defending the perpetrators. :dunno:

Once again, since you say that we misunderstood your position, would you tell us what it is?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    If you beat someone into an unresponsive state, and continue beating him until he dies, you murdered the person. Period.

There is simply no other legitimate way to see it.

That is all I'm going to say in this thread.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Once again, since you say that we misunderstood your position, would you tell us what it is?

I still don't get how questioning the wording the OP used went to me defending the perpetrators?
    Again where did I "defend" the perps actions?

Again I called the OPs assertion that it was a "summary exaction " BS.

He and no one is this thread has proved the intent of the perps was to do that.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I still don't get how questioning the wording the OP used went to me defending the perpetrators?
    Again where did I "defend" the perps actions?

Again I called the OPs assertion that it was a "summary exaction " BS.

He and no one is this thread has proved the intent of the perps was to do that.

It is inferred from the fact that no one with a double digit IQ could fail to realize what they were doing, necessarily making it intentional.

Top Bottom