• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    That is murder in my book and they should all be held accountable for their parts.

If the guy jumped the fence into a lion cage and got mauled would you want the lion to be accountable also ?

To me , this is just another case of natural selection .

I didn't read the full article or watch all the videos but I'm willing to bet I can guess how it got started .

I'll bet Five INGO bucks right now that the guy got stopped , got an attitude and then got more than he wanted .

Incidents like this are exactly / partly why guys like Kirk and the INGO LEO's tell us not to fight it on the roadside .

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    So public intoxication = death sentence?

I'll play the devil's advocate.... YES I WAS EXTREMELY DRUNK... Do I deserve to be beaten by a pack of cops for it?

Did you get an attitude and resist ?

Deserve getting beaten to death ?

Probably not but the odds of it happening go up depending on YOUR ACTIONS , which brings us back to the concept of personal responsibility .

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    You mean so the cops don't beat you to death with superior numbers and clubs :dunno:

Not exactly but yeah . You gotta know it's gonna happen if you resist !

Nobody in their right mind likes jail , no cop likes people drunk / high / whatever in public .

If you get an attitude and resist , they will call for backup and you will lose that fight .

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    If the guy jumped the fence into a lion cage and got mauled would you want the lion to be accountable also ?

Only if you agree that we should hold our officers to the same cognizance of a lion? Lions are instinctually designed to kill....

Are you suggesting that we have designed our police to do the same?

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Did you get an attitude and resist ?

Deserve getting beaten to death ?

Probably not but the odds of it happening go up depending on YOUR ACTIONS , which brings us back to the concept of personal responsibility .

Yes... I got an attitude and resisted arrest. In my totally drunken state, barely able to stand I even swung at the cop and almost fell over in the process.

The cops then struck me with a baton and knocked me to the ground. In my drunken state I continued to struggle as I was unaware of my surroundings. The cops began to strike me again and again until the pain was insurmountable. In my drunken state I began screaming in pain. I was not cooperating, so they struck me again on the head. This time slipping in and out of consciousness I pleaded for mercy. I screamed in pain... in fear for my life I went into defense mode trying to shield my head from baton blows. It was all I could do to survive. I was easily controllable... and yet they struck me again and I went limp and died.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Not exactly but yeah . You gotta know it's gonna happen if you resist !

Nobody in their right mind likes jail , no cop likes people drunk / high / whatever in public .

If you get an attitude and resist , they will call for backup and you will lose that fight .

Losing a fight and being bludgeoned by a death squad are two different things.

They had him outnumbered... out gunned and exploited their advantage. Next you are going to tell me that if a pack of bullies approaches a school girl in an empty classroom wanting sex and she refuses... she should expect to get raped and that is ok because that little girl shouldn't have been sitting alone in an empty school room and therefore she is the one accountable....

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Only if you agree that we should hold our officers to the same cognizance of a lion? Lions are instinctually designed to kill....

Oh really ? Gosh I didn't realize lions are running around killing other animals for the hell of it . I thought they did that when hungry or taking over a new pride .

We can't have that ! We must immediately kill all the lions !

Think of the children , if it saves just one child's life it's worth it .

Are you suggesting that we have designed our police to do the same?

I'm not suggesting anything .

I mean in no uncertain terms that we designed them to come out on the winning end of an encounter and I will not immediately fault them for doing what they thought was right at the time .

Not saying they're right 100% of the time but IMO , 99% of them do the right thing according to the law .

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Yes... I got an attitude and resisted arrest. In my totally drunken state, barely able to stand I even swung at the cop and almost fell over in the process. At this point you should've realized that this incident isn't going to end well for you and should've immediately apologized .

The cops then struck me with a baton and knocked me to the ground. In my drunken state I continued to struggle as I was unaware of my surroundings. That's called resisting .

The cops began to strike me again and again until the pain was insurmountable. In my drunken state I began screaming in pain. I was not cooperating,<---You earned it

so they struck me again on the head. This time slipping in and out of consciousness I pleaded for mercy. I screamed in pain...probably screamed a few EFF YOU PIGS ! also , how would you know , you were out of it right ?

in fear for my life I went into defense mode trying to shield my head from baton blows. again with the resisting , I'd think you'd learned by now :dunno:

It was all I could do to survive. I was easily controllable...really ? cause above you said you swung at the officer and while on the ground you were struggling and screaming , so which is it ?

and yet they struck me again and I went limp and died.

All this cause you wanted to be drunk in public and fight with the police .

Darwin award , you earned it .

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    All this cause you wanted to be drunk in public and fight with the police .

Darwin award , you earned it .

I earned death?

Btw... resisting the police shouldn't justify execution. Why do you refuse to recognize the difference between necessary force and unnecessary force? Why are implying all force is created equal and justifiable?

My daughter resists me all the time... I don't beat her skull in. I restrain her with the necessary force. If at some point I restrain her to where she starts pleading for mercy and slipping in and out of consciousness, flailing for her life (hopefully I get put to death)... I sure as hell wouldn't continue to apply force.

Your outlook is exactly the position that needs removed from rogue law enforcement. I doubt there is an officer on INGO that will echo the lunacy that you have sputtered here.

Darwin might laugh in your face.... Is it possible that maybe Chris Dorner was a result of Darwinian principles at work? ;)

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Losing a fight and being bludgeoned by a death squad are two different things. Situational awareness , don't pick fights with cops , :dunno: take your pick .

They had him outnumbered... out gunned and exploited their advantage.

Next you are going to tell me that if a pack of bullies approaches a school girl in an empty classroom wanting sex and she refuses...You assume they're "bullies" . According to an undercover informant they were actually " clients ".

she should expect to get raped and that is ok because that little girl shouldn't have been sitting alone in an empty school room Come on man ! Back to the " two working brain cells " theory , everybody should know that a " school girl " wouldn't be sitting by herself surrounded by a group of " bullies " .

She was about to make some money .

and therefore she is the one accountable....

Umm , no . Actually I'd think her " parents " would be accountable for not teaching her self love / respect AND for letting her out of the house wearing stilettos , fish net stockings , no bra and only a halter top .

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Umm , no . Actually I'd think her " parents " would be accountable for not teaching her self love / respect AND for letting her out of the house wearing stilettos , fish net stockings , no bra and only a halter top .
    Wait a second, now it's the parents fault because of the way she dressed? What about the rapists?

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Wait a second, now it's the parents fault because of the way she dressed? What about the rapists?

Look she may not be a " ho " (although a UI says different) , she was wearing a ho's uniform .

If your house was burning down and I was there wearing a fireman's uniform , you'd expect me to do something about it right ?

Don't want to get treated like a ho , don't wear a ho's uniform .

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Look she may not be a " ho " (although a UI says different) , she was wearing a ho's uniform .

If your house was burning down and I was there wearing a fireman's uniform , you'd expect me to do something about it right ?

Don't want to get treated like a ho , don't wear a ho's uniform .
    Even ho's shouldn't raped, they should be paid for their services. Are you just trolling with this line of thought or do you really believe a scantily clad girl deserves to be raped because she was "Just asking for it" :dunno:

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I earned death? If your drunk in public and fighting with the police and you get dead as a result , yeah you earned it .

Btw... resisting the police shouldn't justify execution. I'd think it'd depend on the type of resistance .

Why do you refuse to recognize the difference between necessary force and unnecessary force? Why are implying all force is created equal and justifiable? Because overkill is underrated and IMO the herd needs to be culled and if these types volunteer , so be it .

My daughter resists me all the time... I don't beat her skull in. Ass whippingso'plenty when she was younger would've solved that problem .

I restrain her with the necessary force. If at some point I restrain her to where she starts pleading for mercy and slipping in and out of consciousness, flailing for her life I don't know what she did but I bet she won't do it again . The life lessons that cost you are generally the ones you learn the first time around .

(hopefully I get put to death)... I sure as hell wouldn't continue to apply force.

Your outlook is exactly the position that needs removed from rogue law enforcement. " Rogue " , really ? Have you ever worked in EMS ?
    Do you realize the kind of dregs these folks encounter every day ?

Do you have any clue how many of these folks they know by name ? Any clue why that is ?

Cause the same tards keep screwing up and eff society up for the rest of us . If the population wasn't so screwed up the cops wouldn't need to be so hard core .

Good order and discipline will be maintained one way or another .

I doubt there is an officer on INGO that will echo the lunacy that you have sputtered here. I'd actually take that bet .

Darwin might laugh in your face.... Is it possible that maybe Chris Dorner was a result of Darwinian principles at work? ;)

Last edited:

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Even ho's shouldn't raped, they should be paid for their services. Are you just trolling with this line of thought or do you really believe a scantily clad girl deserves to be raped because she was "Just asking for it" :dunno:

About as much as you really believe your sig line . ;)

What I believe in is human nature and natural law , neither of which can be legislated out of existence .

If your a " decent" looking woman showing too much skin (back to the two working brain cells / personal responsibility theory ) you should know that there are animals that will beat and take from you what they can .

This isn't a new concept , it's been going on since we've been here .

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    About as much as you really believe your sig line . ;)

What I believe in is human nature and natural law , neither of which can be legislated out of existence .

If your a " decent" looking woman showing too much skin (back to the two working brain cells / personal responsibility theory ) you should know that there are animals that will beat and take from you what they can .

This isn't a new concept , it's been going on since we've been here .

Then we seem to be in agreement that these cops are no better than the animals who would beat and rape a woman showing too much skin.

Top Bottom