• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    As has been pointed out, the witnesses WERE there and the police confiscated everything from them that would show what actually happened. Yes this is one side of the story and the whole story will eventually come out. But you shouldn't need to lie and attack the source, you lost all credibility on this thread.

Where did I lie?:dunno:

Spazzmodicus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    I'm more than saddened that all those people stood by and watched/recorded those thugs beat a man to death. Apparently, we've become complacent enough that we let this crap slide.

That's easy to say from the comfort of home. Things are a little more dramatic on-site. Kudos to the one dude who did say something and got arrested for it. That took some guts.

To be honest, if I witnessed eight officers violently swinging batons on a subdued perp, I think I would need a "hit" of something to go over and protest......even more so if I happened to be carrying at the time.

Standing off and gathering evidence with a camera makes more sense in that scenario.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    As has been pointed out, the witnesses WERE there and the police confiscated everything from them that would show what actually happened. Yes this is one side of the story and the whole story will eventually come out. But you shouldn't need to lie and attack the source, you lost all credibility on this thread.

oh please

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    The witnesses were there.

I'm talking about the one guy in the news video, I think maybe it was the brother or someone talking about how he was murdered (who I don't think was there and is just feeding off the others). We all know those that video taped were there....good grief.:rolleyes:

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Looking back I should have placed "Allegedly" in front of "doped" but he is a felon.:D

Which makes it ok to beat him passed submission all the way to death with batons....

For someone to come on here and condemn others for passing judgment, I'm shocked at your lack of objectivity.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    What could the other side of the story possibly be to justify it?

Ummm... a HOST of possibilities. I'm going to let you in on a little secret... people lie and groups of people together typically do this for sensationalism. This is especially true for people interacting with police officers. It's not uncommon for an officer to be sued or taken to court over a BS story of some sort of abuse. They teach at the academy that you might as well prepare for it, b/c if you're doing your job, someone will try to trash you. If it comes out and they did it, they'll be charged. Until then, this thread is a waste.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    This man was clearly attempting to bite their ankles while they were clubbing him to death.

At least they all made it home safe that night. Well...not 'all', but the important ones did.

Spazzmodicus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    Which makes it ok to beat him passed submission all the way to death with batons....

Hahaha! Get the facts before jumping on the bandwagon.

....For someone to come on here and condemn others for passing judgment, I'm shocked at your lack of objectivity.

I'm sure you mean well, but your fact-gathering apparatus has gone somewhat awry.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Ummm... a HOST of possibilities. I'm going to let you in on a little secret... people lie and groups of people together typically do this for sensationalism. This is especially true for people interacting with police officers. It's not uncommon for an officer to be sued or taken to court over a BS story of some sort of abuse. They teach at the academy that you might as well prepare for it, b/c if you're doing your job, someone will try to trash you. If it comes out and they did it, they'll be charged. Until then, this thread is a waste.

This guy wasn't allegedly abused... his corpse clearly shows that he was bludgeoned to death. We aren't trying to decide whether or not that actually happened.

What is at question is whether or not it was justified for 8 officers to beat this guy repeatedly until he died. I'm trying to picture a scenario where this would be justified and I'm coming up blank.

The only evidence we have is:
    a. This guy was beat to death by 8 cops
    b. He was intoxicated
    c. There are multiple witnesses who claim it was WAY unjustified
    d. The officers intimidated witnesses on the scene and scared them into giving up video evidence.​

Witness accounts:
    1. 911 call says that the cops MURDERED this guy and it was unjustified
    2. One guy reports that he watched and heard cops repeatedly beat him over the head while he screamed for help.
    3. Another witness says he has been targeted and brought up on fabricated charges.​

Police force:
    -"We are investigating"​

You can reserve judgement if you want... but its going to take a tall tale to explain this.

Spazzmodicus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN

So cops never lie? They never themselves commit crimes? I've got a great idea for a new 'vampire' test of sorts. LEO apologists seems to have a great amount of difficulty admitting that cops sometimes are criminals themselves. Not 'all' by any means but definitely 'some'.

Wally05: could the LEO's in this story possibly be on the wrong side of the law? Not asking if they are, just asking if it is a possibility?

Top Bottom