• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Just forced myself to listen to 0's address and once again, he mentions how easy it is to get an "ar-15 assault rifle." Says something like "we can choose to act, to do something, or choose to do nothing [about awb], which is a choice too." Then asks if this is the kind of country we want to live in. Say wha???

I want to live in a FREE Country, where I am FREE, to DEFEND MYSELF, and OTHERS, in a situation like this .....

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Given the likely clientele of the club, and their likely political leanings...it was a defacto gun free zone and possibly the only group of folks that would stir wrath in the blamer in chief. I would imagine that right now his predilections are warring with his preferred religious pandering. But in the end I'm sure that it will just result in blaming congress for not taking all our guns away.

Imagine the outcome if 103 victims had been armed...with something besides koolaid.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Sad event for sure. He picked an easy target. Highly unlikely anyone had a gun there.

IMHO, I would say the panic won't be as bad as Sandy Hook. Wasn't a crazed white guy and a bunch of kids.:twocents:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Sad event for sure. He picked an easy target. Highly unlikely anyone had a gun there.

IMHO, I would say the panic won't be as bad as Sandy Hook. Wasn't a crazed white guy and a bunch of kids.:twocents:
    Nor do I think there is any chance of congress seriously looking at new gun control laws.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    I ordered more magazines and have been stocking up on ammunition recently half expecting something like this to happen. I hope it doesn't happen again but it will.................

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Give it time for the media to keep stirring the pot with sound bites of the gun grabbers. This shooting in FL will not be used to rally our fight against radical islam, but guns. Election year + big shooting = panic buying.

And I will add to the panic by getting all I can afford.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I think it will push gun sales because people might realize the only defense against this is to be armed.

My thoughts pretty much. I see an increase in gun sales...but I also see an increase in ammunition sales as well.

It sounds as if this shooter had some mental issues...which is, again, an argument to improve mental health assessment in individuals.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Prices were going to skyrocket when we got into the general election anyways. This just moved the time table up a bit.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Meh. They'll eventually ban all firearms anyway. Why should I waste my money by stocking up if they will get their hands on them? I'd rather spend my money on something they don't want to ban.

:D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom