• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I can give you a little help. Brown leather jacket with the only shotgun in the picture fifth from the right would be Yours Truly.

Dave, seventh from the right is a playa holding what appears to be two semiautos. That isn't somebody who happens to have a similar avatar, is it?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    oh wait -- does these pies have Pot in them ?

It is possible if you crunch it up finely enough!

round-toilet.jpg

I suppose you are going to tell me that this isn't the pot you had in mind.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Dave, seventh from the right is a playa holding what appears to be two semiautos. That isn't somebody who happens to have a similar avatar, is it?

I am having one of those moments where I get set out for one of my more annoying (at least to me) traits. Most of the time I feel like I am doing well if I remember my own name, but in this case, I am not putting a name and user name with the face, but he works in a gun shop local to the shoot.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Semi-auto revolvers? There are a few in the world. I do not think those are them.

Yeah, you right. Just looked at the photo on a bigger screen. I thought all double action revolvers were technically semi-auto. Chambers the next round and goes bang again when you pull the trigger until all the bang is used up

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yeah, you right. Just looked at the photo on a bigger screen. I thought all double action revolvers were technically semi-auto. Chambers the next round and goes bang again when you pull the trigger until all the bang is used up

Wait, what?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I have seen/fired an italian semi-auto revolver......waste of time and engineering.

Ironic that you would bring this up in this thread, given that this particular weapon was what CIB and I were discussing prior to the photo. Her take on it is that it is a good concept which suffers from lack of diligence in the finer points of design. She drew a parallel between the internal design and a product of Rube Goldberg but still thinks it has merit and is salvageable. Her immediate idea is that it would be a good vehicle for a semiautomatic black powder weapon. Overall, it seemed like sound reasoning although I will admit that it is a better thought for someone other than me to try working through!

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    She's still reading these forums. She says "hi." But there is a picture somewhere on INGO where she and I appear.

Cathy:
    10671373_10152834920998561_6392588144083711985_n.jpg

Me:
    10660216_10152782685643561_2926642567132869927_n.jpg

Some people share just a wee bit too much to facebook. Cathy can help you sanitize your profile. I recommend it, as will she once she realizes what you posted.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ironic that you would bring this up in this thread, given that this particular weapon was what CIB and I were discussing prior to the photo. Her take on it is that it is a good concept which suffers from lack of diligence in the finer points of design. She drew a parallel between the internal design and a product of Rube Goldberg but still thinks it has merit and is salvageable. Her immediate idea is that it would be a good vehicle for a semiautomatic black powder weapon. Overall, it seemed like sound reasoning although I will admit that it is a better thought for someone other than me to try working through!

That is what I called the gun after running it......a product of the Rube Goldberg design company.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

It makes me sad when all the bang is used up. :(

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It makes me sad when all the bang is used up. :(

I know. The saddest thing, in recent years, given the shortage of bang, I felt the need to conserve what little bang I had on hand. Now I have more bang, but I am still saddened when I use it up.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I know. The saddest thing, in recent years, given the shortage of bang, I felt the need to conserve what little bang I had on hand. Now I have more bang, but I am still saddened when I use it up.

That is just so......deep.

What's even sadder is that this not only applies to ammo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom