• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I know. The saddest thing, in recent years, given the shortage of bang, I felt the need to conserve what little bang I had on hand. Now I have more bang, but I am still saddened when I use it up.
    I know how you feel. I used to shoot pretty much all the ammo I had on hand. Now I have, um..., a few rounds on hand and I don't shoot many of them.

I need some bang this week. I haven't had any in like 2 or 3 weeks.
    :(
    I had some Sunday. It was good for me.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I wonder what kind of adventures CIB is having with Wallet now that she has made all this free time to spend with Wallet.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I need some bang this week. I haven't had any in like 2 or 3 weeks.

Like this?
    Bang_card_game_d.gif

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Wait, what?

Full Definition of SEMIAUTOMATIC (Merriam-Webster)

: not fully automatic: as
    a : operated partly automatically and partly by hand
    b of a firearm : able to fire repeatedly but requiring release and another pressure of the trigger for each successive shot

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yeah, you right. Just looked at the photo on a bigger screen. I thought all double action revolvers were technically semi-auto. Chambers the next round and goes bang again when you pull the trigger until all the bang is used up

Technically, no. A Webley-Fosbury is a good representation of the type.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Some people share just a wee bit too much to facebook. Cathy can help you sanitize your profile. I recommend it, as will she once she realizes what you posted.

CIB is smart and doesn't use Facebook.

I'm not claiming to be. Once you are forced to use your legal name to write for a website, your only defense is to put out as much information as possible. Not all of it should be relevant. It's why I think long conversations about nothing on the telephone are good. It wastes the NSA's time and reduces their audio recording storage space.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron

I'm not claiming to be. Once you are forced to use your legal name to write for a website, your only defense is to put out as much information as possible. Not all of it should be relevant. It's why I think long conversations about nothing on the telephone are good. It wastes the NSA's time and reduces their audio recording storage space.

Ok let me put it a bit more blunt.. a picture of your drivers license and prescription pill bottle, both containing the address of you and your roommate, are stupid to put out there.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Ok let me put it a bit more blunt.. a picture of your drivers license and prescription pill bottle, both containing the address of you and your roommate, are stupid to put out there.

Perhaps that might have been better sent as a private message. But anyone can figure out where I live without those, thanks to Examiner.com's name policies. I don't think my name first name is all that *common* and Terre Haute may be the largest place I've ever lived in, but it's not that big.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I see what you mean but you can do that without providing information that people could use to impersonate you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom