• ...and so much more!
  • vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I thought my explanation of, "if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and smell like a duck...it's probably a duck" was pretty solid.

It was the contention of those here that brandon (the duck) was just trying to get money from the city and was in fact a dirt bag. The concerned clergy put the duck in a suit and called him a swan. The concerned clergy made the mom change her facebook status from "cha-ching" to something else and take down the picture of the duck throwing gang signs with his AK47 lest she or he look more like a duck. It was proven that the duck wasn't on the receiving end of police brutality. Crap he's still a duck. He gets in an altercation with a drunk with his gang memeber buddies...can't teach an old duck new tricks. He get locked up later with weed and a gun. Incoming!!!!DUCK! His mom defrauds the government of 100's of thousands of dollars Dum de dum dum DUCK.

just because you're a duck doesn't mean you deserve your ass kicked by the police. but that didn't happen.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    this is entrapment. i call shenanigans.
    Shenanigans.png

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I thought my explanation of, "if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and smell like a duck...it's probably a duck" was pretty solid.

It was the contention of those here that brandon (the duck) was just trying to get money from the city and was in fact a dirt bag. The concerned clergy put the duck in a suit and called him a swan. The concerned clergy made the mom change her facebook status from "cha-ching" to something else and take down the picture of the duck throwing gang signs with his AK47 lest she or he look more like a duck. It was proven that the duck wasn't on the receiving end of police brutality. Crap he's still a duck. He gets in an altercation with a drunk with his gang memeber buddies...can't teach an old duck new tricks. He get locked up later with weed and a gun. Incoming!!!!DUCK! His mom defrauds the government of 100's of thousands of dollars Dum de dum dum DUCK.

just because you're a duck doesn't mean you deserve your ass kicked by the police. but that didn't happen.
    :+1:

But...some people despise the police so much...facts don't matter.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    FACE PALM!

you have some reading up to do. if you think this kid didnt earn what he got then you havent read up on this story. the cops didnt do anything illegal here. anyone has the right to defend themselves and thats what the cops did. he resisted a lawful arrest. does that matter to you?
    :eek:

Ranger???
    Is that you???
    :faint:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    But...some people despise the police so much...facts don't matter.

I don't despise "the police". Some of them are worthy of being despised, and should be judged individually.

I will accept that a court ruled that the beating was not excessive. I'm not certain that I agree that he should have been forcefully detained to begin with, I haven't found anything demonstrating that he was doing something illegal at the time of his arrest. But that is a different issue.

My argument is that his criminal history, past and present, really has no bearing on whether or not this beating was justified, yet it's being used consistently in this thread to make exactly that point.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    we arent. we are showing further criminal activity they were knowingly engaged in while also having their rent, food, medical care, etc, paid for by the tax payers. ILLEGAL!!!! it shows a pattern.

Well if the sole purpose here is to show that this group of people are scumbag criminal leeches on society, then I think we are in agreement. That didn't seem to be the tone of the thread towards the beginning, but perhaps that's all it is now.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

Ranger???
    Is that you???

I believe aliens have probed him recently. :):

Im man enough to admit when im wrong. i was wrong before for making such blanket statements. while I still think we have an uphill battle fighting against a police state mentality being forced on us by the federal govt through our local law enforcement, and there are plenty of bad cops out there. I will also not jump on the band wagon anymore to fry all cops when just one or two were in the wrong, and I certainly wont fry them when NONE were in the wrong like this case. I do believe the best hope for changing things and making a stand is to support the good officers we have patrolling the street who also love their country as much as I do and would do nothing to harm it or violate "god given" freedoms defined by the constitution. :patriot:

awatarius

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwww. did the poor little angel get arrested AGAIN!?!?!?!?! one day he will get put into adult prison and get what he deserves one night.

heres your "urban league" results right here people. and thats all I can say about that.

Hello,

I just want to point a few things out here..

1. Dross is completely correct, it is never ok to use more force than required to subdue someone.
    2. Guilty until proven innocent, past gang affiliations doesn't make it ok for future police brutality (even if in THIS case that didn't happen).
    3. Why do we need to bring in the Urban League? Or what does this have to be a "gang banger". Where I grew up this dumb **** happened all the time with poor country red-necks. It's almost as if some of you are vindictive about the fact a young black criminal was involved. Sharpton is a D-Bag... My Grandmother used to be a civil rights activist in the 60-70s and worked for a few Urban leagues, and she HATED Sharpton but the Urban league does a lot of good work. Im not saying you folks are being racist but in some ways it almost sounds as if some actions are being justified because of WHO he is.
    4. Some criminals should not own guns, and anyone having a violent felony should not own guns. Guns are for responsible people, not this young man.
    5. Lastly someone said drugs should be legal. What drugs, and where do you draw the line?

Thanks,
    Matthew

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Hello,

I just want to point a few things out here..

1. Dross is completely correct, it is never ok to use more force than required to subdue someone.
    2. Guilty until proven innocent, past gang affiliations doesn't make it ok for future police brutality (even if in THIS case that didn't happen).
    3. Why do we need to bring in the Urban League? Or what does this have to be a "gang banger". Where I grew up this dumb **** happened all the time with poor country red-necks. It's almost as if some of you are vindictive about the fact a young black criminal was involved. Sharpton is a D-Bag... My Grandmother used to be a civil rights activist in the 60-70s and worked for a few Urban leagues, and she HATED Sharpton but the Urban league does a lot of good work. Im not saying you folks are being racist but in some ways it almost sounds as if some actions are being justified because of WHO he is.
    4. Some criminals should not own guns, and anyone having a violent felony should not own guns. Guns are for responsible people, not this young man.
    5. Lastly someone said drugs should be legal. What drugs, and where do you draw the line?

Thanks,
    Matthew

groups like the urban league support my views of what they represent and help grow just by them existing.
    here we go again, the word racist being thrown out. ok, im gonna throw it out myself then. do you wanna know who i think are racist? groups like KKK, urban legue, united negro college fund (if its still called that), black expo, all those groups are racist. anytime you think your better or deserve more privilages just because of color, your a racist. calling out facts based on a race isnt racist. some races are inherently criminally violent. thats just a fact. i wont get into who what when and where, but if your half way intelligent you can figure it out.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    so before all the bleeding heart hippies come in here and trash the thread ..... you have a FAMILY of criminals, who engage in CRIMINAL activity while they are unjustly bleeding the people dry, and then they wanna make false accusations against our cities public servants to FURTHER bleed the people dry and live off the spoils of others labor. if it was a white or a gay purple dinosaur doing it I would still hate them just as much!

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

Ranger???
    Is that you???

Im man enough to admit when im wrong. i was wrong before for making such blanket statements. while I still think we have an uphill battle fighting against a police state mentality being forced on us by the federal govt through our local law enforcement, and there are plenty of bad cops out there. I will also not jump on the band wagon anymore to fry all cops when just one or two were in the wrong, and I certainly wont fry them when NONE were in the wrong like this case. I do believe the best hope for changing things and making a stand is to support the good officers we have patrolling the street who also love their country as much as I do and would do nothing to harm it or violate "god given" freedoms defined by the constitution. :patriot:

If you two make up and start getting along I'm quitting this board. I depend on you guys for some reliable entertainment on these cop threads.

Top Bottom