• ...and so much more!
  • UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    he wasnt included in my statement :):

besides, I have barely been able to wake uncle mike from his naps lately ;)
    They're not naps!
    We call them "contemplation periods.":D

Besides!

I need to reload my old brain so I'll have some ammo for the next discussion.
    I don't want to attend a battle of wits unarmed. ;)

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Ajabu is a horrible human being.

He almost got thrown out of the piland trial. By the way he was only there for brandon's testimony and left after that. Apparently hearing all the evidence didn't matter to him since he has no problem condemning piland.

I remember when ajabu's son was arrested for breaking into a house, tying up the family and slitting their throats. He said he was going to go on a killing spree unless his son got justice.

I remember when ajabu set his house on fire to get the insurance money.

I remember at the last black expo shootings where he said that it wasn't the patrons doing the shooting it was actually the police and they tried to hide it.

my favorite though is when he attempted to burn the American flag downtown and got his ass whooped by 2 Vietnam Vets. Then cried to the police about how he was victimized.

I wouldn't **** on ajabu if he were on fire.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Ajabu is a horrible human being.

He almost got thrown out of the piland trial. By the way he was only there for brandon's testimony and left after that. Apparently hearing all the evidence didn't matter to him since he has no problem condemning piland.

I remember when ajabu's son was arrested for breaking into a house, tying up the family and slitting their throats. He said he was going to go on a killing spree unless his son got justice.

I remember when ajabu set his house on fire to get the insurance money.

I remember at the last black expo shootings where he said that it wasn't the patrons doing the shooting it was actually the police and they tried to hide it.

my favorite though is when he attempted to burn the American flag downtown and got his ass whooped by 2 Vietnam Vets. Then cried to the police about how he was victimized.

I wouldn't **** on ajabu if he were on fire.

I just got a boner :patriot:

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Dooood gross. Put that thing away before you hurt somebody.

It was a windy day and he was wearing an american flag as a superman cape of sorts. He walked out to the middle of a crowd of people by Pan Am Plaza and removed his flag cape and doused it with lighter fluid. He began talking about how the police framed his son for murdering 3 people in carmel (apparently the confession he gave on 3 separate instances about cutting their throats was made up as well). Anywho, people stood around looking at him like, "what the hell is this nut doing?". It also received the hawk like attention of 2 very large bikers with POW/MIA and vietnam campaign ribbons on their sleeveless leather biker jackets. As ajabu attempted to flick his bic in the wind, the bikers began running to intercept. Again i said the bikers were large and it took a lot of effort to get them moving, but once in motion, i doubt a brick wall could have stopped them. The second a flame appeared on the the lighter a fist the size of a baseball mitt connected with his chin like a freight train. Ajduchebag went flying across the parking lot and the 2 bikers disappeared into the crowd with the flag that never touched the ground. The crowd CHEERED louder than i could have ever imagined. Ajerkoff gets up and runs to the first police officer he sees with tears in his eyes wanting "justice".

Top Bottom