• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Holy crap! $1,000 a month just for rent???? That is just outrageous. That's not a hand up, that's a hand out.

$200/mo or even $400/mo would be helping someone make ends meet. $1,000 just enables someone to sit on their ass all day.

That's unfair. They're working hard dealing, raping, robbing and stealing.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    In her defense, she did have a job. She just hid that fact and allowed YOU to pay her rent, food, clothes while she paid for drugs for her kids to distribute. Here is another instance of where our government is screwed up. As an apartment complex owner, you make more money renting to section 8 folks (more money per unit, tax breaks, guaranteed pay check) than you do to you or I. That is why there are fewer and fewer "good" apartment complexes anymore because each has at least a "section" of section 8.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I would like to chip in and buy the family and their supporters a one way ticket on a value jet to some island where they can all live together (if the plane makes it). that way when they all kill each other they cant blame it on IMPD anymore

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    You guys are right. This settles it.

Police should savagely assault anyone they choose, because every once in a while their victim might, in fact, be a criminal.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    You guys are right. This settles it.

Police should savagely assault anyone they choose, because every once in a while their victim might, in fact, be a criminal.

FACE PALM!

you have some reading up to do. if you think this kid didnt earn what he got then you havent read up on this story. the cops didnt do anything illegal here. anyone has the right to defend themselves and thats what the cops did. he resisted a lawful arrest. does that matter to you?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    FACE PALM!

you have some reading up to do. if you think this kid didnt earn what he got then you havent read up on this story. the cops didnt do anything illegal here. anyone has the right to defend themselves and thats what the cops did. he resisted a lawful arrest. does that matter to you?

Here's what I read:
    Thursday morning, IMPD Chief Paul Ciesielski told the board this incident was the worst case of excessive force he had seen in 24 years as a police officer.
    I fail to see how his mother's financial status justifies this kind of a beating.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    i assume you didn't go to the trial then and are spouting this knowledge based solely on what you saw on the tv? Maybe you should read back where it was proven that Jerry did nothing wrong. I spent 3 hours as an observer at the trial and was shocked at how low these dirtballs sunk. Good news is, they're looking for a new apartment. Maybe they can move in with you so you can protect them from the big bad pooleece.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    i assume you didn't go to the trial then and are spouting this knowledge based solely on what you saw on the tv? Maybe you should read back where it was proven that Jerry did nothing wrong. I spent 3 hours as an observer at the trial and was shocked at how low these dirtballs sunk. Good news is, they're looking for a new apartment. Maybe they can move in with you so you can protect them from the big bad pooleece.

Still waiting for you to explain to me why his past or future criminal behavior or his family's past or future criminal behavior has any bearing on this particular incident, as this entire thread is implying.

No, I didn't go to the trial. if it was justified self defense and the Chief of IMPD was completely wrong in his statement, then I'm glad it has come to light. This thread is still absurd.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Here's what I read:

I fail to see how his mother's financial status justifies this kind of a beating.
    :): the police chief is a political tool. the police shief is nothing more than an extension a ballards lips. I dont think this chief has once had the best interest of his officers in mind. he made those statements even though they werent supported by any of the facts

Top Bottom