• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I am pleased they decided against delaying the trial. His defense team argued that the Paris attacks were tainting the Boston jury pool....nice way to taint the pool on their own.

"Marathon? But what if that cute boy has another bomb?"-Lois Griffin

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Just wake me up for the execution of this subhuman piece of filth.

Wake me up because I want to do it! I'll push the plunger, flip the switch, pull the lever, squeeze the trigger, or whatever it is they do to send unholy scum to the great beyond these days. I'll dance afterwards and then sleep with a clear conscience that night.

"The hanging of one scoundrel, it appears, does not deter the next. Well, what of it? The first one is at least disposed of." -- H. L. Mencken

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I am pleased they decided against delaying the trial. His defense team argued that the Paris attacks were tainting the Boston jury pool....nice way to taint the pool on their own.

"Marathon? But what if that cute boy has another bomb?"-Lois Griffin

He said "taint".

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Judge to allow protesters outside courthouse during Marathon bombing trial - Metro - The Boston Globe

The judge in the trial of alleged Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has rejected a defense request to ban the “self-appointed supporters” of Tsarnaev from outside the courthouse.

Tsarnaev’s attorneys had argued in December that their client would be unfairly associated with the “outrageous conspiracy theories” espoused by the protesters, and that prospective jurors walking into the courthouse would hold that against him.

Sounds like a great opportunity to get his supporters on a "list" of sorts. Potential future domestic terrorists? Maybe!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm looking at what I posted, but I can't find where I said they shouldn't be allowed to protest.

Damn, I'll keep looking it over though. I'm sure it's there.

Oh... no. You're just trolling. Nevermind.

Neh.....you will not find it.
    R-bone loves his job. And he is good at it.....:)

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    ??????????????????????

You can make this argument I am sure but myself......I want all those ****ers labeled. Call it what you will.

This is what it is: emotional hysteria. People's fear and anger is running wild, and they want government to grow big and strong to protect them. Warrantless spying, secret courts, watch lists, no-fly lists, no-guns lists, unreasonable searches and seizures are all being tolerated at this very moment because people are glad to trade away liberty for some false sense of security.

Let's leave no freedom left uninfringed... its what the terrorists would want.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is what it is: emotional hysteria. People's fear and anger is running wild, and they want government to grow big and strong to protect them. Warrantless spying, secret courts, watch lists, no-fly lists, no-guns lists, unreasonable searches and seizures are all being tolerated at this very moment because people are glad to trade away liberty for some false sense of security.

Let's leave no freedom left uninfringed... its what the terrorists would want.

No, I am not calling for more Gov. as the work at hand can be covered by the people that are already in place. This is not Hysteria but retaliation. They want to hurt/kill innocents with no skin in the game. You would have us sit back and wait for more of this.
    I would like to see some of this hit them where they live. To just stand back and not even watch is just wrong sir.
    How is watching a group of protesters an infringement of freedoms.
    Sometimes's you are way outside the lines of understanding.

Or, I am just a simple minded jack leg...........................:dunno:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I'm looking at what I posted, but I can't find where I said they shouldn't be allowed to protest.

Damn, I'll keep looking it over though. I'm sure it's there.

Oh... no. You're just trolling. Nevermind.

Do you believe that the only way to violate the 1st Amendment is to physically break apart a protest? Government targeting activists based on their political beliefs is fair game?

I really didn't expect you to fall on the side of NSA spying and secret government watch lists.

Come on really? They are being allowed to protest. You know the govt is gonna record who they are. They do the same thing at 2nd amendment rally's and others. Its unavoidable.

Yes, really. Its disturbing when they target 2A supporters also.

But you're right, it is unavoidable. Too many people make excuses for Big Brother.

No, I am not calling for more Gov. as the work at hand can be covered by the people that are already in place. This is not Hysteria but retaliation. They want to hurt/kill innocents with no skin in the game. You would have us sit back and wait for more of this.
    I would like to see some of this hit them where they live. To just stand back and not even watch is just wrong sir.
    How is watching a group of protesters an infringement of freedoms.
    Sometimes's you are way outside the lines of understanding.

Or, I am just a simple minded jack leg...........................:dunno:

The protesters want to kill people? And you want to hit them where they live? :wow:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Do you believe that the only way to violate the 1st Amendment is to physically break apart a protest? Government targeting activists based on their political beliefs is fair game?

I really didn't expect you to fall on the side of NSA spying and secret government watch lists.

Yes, really. Its disturbing when they target 2A supporters also.

But you're right, it is unavoidable. Too many people make excuses for Big Brother.

The protesters want to kill people? And you want to hit them where they live? :wow:

No, I said watch them. Any one supporting these people need to be watched. The "They" I refer to are terrorists. Those who have been ruining our freedoms. It is "Their" actions that set all this into motion.
    I want to hit back at those who do us harm.
    Read it right and stop twisting my words.
    I think you enjoy the twist. You are a member of the media in another life yes.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    No, I said watch them. Any one supporting these people need to be watched. The "They" I refer to are terrorists. Those who have been ruining our freedoms. It is "Their" actions that set all this into motion.
    I want to hit back at those who do us harm.
    Read it right and stop twisting my words.
    I think you enjoy the twist. You are a member of the media in another life yes.

OK, well... we were discussing a suspect who lives in Boston and protesters gathered in Boston. Wasn't sure how to interpret your comment.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Whew. Thanks for reminding me how much I don't miss litigation. End up arguing about some really strange things (that probably won't matter in the long run).

Top Bottom