• ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Sharing what others are saying:

Tsarnaev entered in his usual manner with his usual teenage punkish swagger.

Room is packed with US Marshals, standing, not sitting. Prosecutors are all standing as well. Defense team and their client are seated.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Breaking: Jury finds him guilty. Now let's hear the rest..

Boston Marathon bombing verdict, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: Count 1: Conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction - GUILTY

Also guilty on 2-5 so far. Nothing matters after the first count. That one is death.

http://news.yahoo.com/jury-reaches-...-173538608.html;_ylt=AwrBJR4daSVVXh4AfY_QtDMD

He's soooo dreamy, I hope they bring back hangings

CCFsbiAUgAE-VuA.jpg:large

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Jurors in the Boston Marathon bombing trial have found the defendant guilty of all 17 counts that carry a possible penalty of death.

Of note: Federal government has executed 3 people since 1998. None since 2003.

Update: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev guilty of all 30 counts in Boston Marathon bombing; sentencing phase starts April 13

Please tell me they added insult to injury and convicted him of killing his brother

Last edited:

gundoc111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2014
    Indy
    Yes he was just found guilty on all 30 counts.................BUT don't forget there is a guy leaving office in 2016, AFTER THE ELECTION, who can grant him a 100% pardon.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Yes he was just found guilty on all 30 counts.................BUT don't forget there is a guy leaving office in 2016, AFTER THE ELECTION, who can grant him a 100% pardon.

Only the POTUS (ANY POTUS) can pardon him since they are federal Charges. As far as the last fed execution in 2003 there were several scheduled since but were stayed under the Bush administration to include a Military execution the US DOJ was going to do as a MOU. The issue with Bush was his administration was tied up with Iraq and Afghanistan (Louis Jones the last federal execution was executed the night before the Iraq invasion (Ironically inmate Jones was a decorated retired Army Ranger) the last 2 executions were in 2001 11 days apart.

Then the Obama admin well Mr Holder drug his feet. The new US AG (as it looks like she will be approved) from the buzz might be a change of direction on executions the Holder was. We will see.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Only the POTUS (ANY POTUS) can pardon him since they are federal Charges. As far as the last fed execution in 2003 there were several scheduled since but were stayed under the Bush administration to include a Military execution the US DOJ was going to do as a MOU. The issue with Bush was his administration was tied up with Iraq and Afghanistan (Louis Jones the last federal execution was executed the night before the Iraq invasion (Ironically inmate Jones was a decorated retired Army Ranger) the last 2 executions were in 2001 11 days apart.

Then the Obama admin well Mr Holder drug his feet. The new US AG (as it looks like she will be approved) from the buzz might be a change of direction on executions the Holder was. We will see.

Yep, I remember McVeigh's..... it happened on my birthday. I was two months into my new career at a TV station. They had two security officers stationed at my work and I had nothing to do. I remember the media circus down on 63 in front of the federal prison also.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Are you saying even ex presidents can give pardon and not just the guy currently in office?

gundoc111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2014
    Indy
    Are you saying even ex presidents can give pardon and not just the guy currently in office?

No only SITTING Presidents and usually on their last day. Remember Clinton giving a pardon to Hillary's brother, for drugs, on his LAST DAY IN OFFICE? Only honest Bill.:):):):):):)

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

No but any President during their term can give a pardon, in 1999/2000 era Clinton pardoned some of the members of FALN which was a group that bombed a lot of places for Puerto Rico independence back in the 1980's. Funny thing is a couple of them went hard and refused the pardon and stayed incarcerated for their cause. Whatever

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    No but any President during their term can give a pardon, in 1999/2000 era Clinton pardoned some of the members of FALN which was a group that bombed a lot of places for Puerto Rico independence back in the 1980's. Funny thing is a couple of them went hard and refused the pardon and stayed incarcerated for their cause. Whatever

Yeah, I just read about that.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Only the death penalty is fitting.

A sentence of death will likely transform Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, an amateur terrorist, into a martyr for all those here and abroad who hate America. Better that he drift off into the obscurity of some dark and distant prison cell without the continued news media focus that an execution would bring.
    Life without parole is an outcome we can all live with.

Why Tsarnaev should not get the death penalty: Column

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Not interested in 'bleeding heart', libtard (lack of) 'thinking'. And the terrorists will claim ANY excuse to perpetrate their violence. NO terrorist is going to 'hate America more' due to Tsarnaev receiving his due punishment. Apparently, some folks still do not understand who they're dealing with.

There's no valid reason the American taxpayer should spend their hard-earned tax dollars keeping that scumbag warm and comfortable for the remainder of his life. Or risk the Liar-In-Chief providing that scumbag with a pardon. Or that scumbag obtaining an early release and ending up as some college Professor preaching his hate at, oh I dunno, say a university in Chicago (can anyone say "Bill Ayers"?).

To reiterate, ONLY the death penalty is fitting.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Only the death penalty is fitting.

This^^^^^

People still don't realize or they refuse to realize who they are dealing with.
    Killing them is the only option.
    They can't be bargained with and they are
    unwilling to live with the rest of the world that does not bow before them.
    It's not going to get better if they are "just left alone" they'll never stop.

Top Bottom