Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Brilliant!

giphy.gif

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ......Also for anyone wondering where these people are at spiritually, watch the video. Language warning:
    [video=youtube;X38E3NSov6I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X38E3NSov6I[/video]

What is that chant supposed to accomplish? :dunno:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He was an EMT providing aid to people injured in the "protests."

The past week he was busy cleaning up graffiti that the "protesters" decorated the court house with.

Sounds to me like he's just a driven young man who cares about the community and is willing to take a risk to help protect it.
    And he isn't going to ask for permission before he takes actions in the interest of the community, he's just going to do it.

Very rarely do I hear the word “driven,” applied to HS dropouts. That’s doesn’t take away from the good intentions he may have had. But all all know what the road to hell is paved with. I would caution those who are eager to make this kid the poster child for responsible citizenship so early in this investigation.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Very rarely do I hear the word “driven,” applied to HS dropouts. That’s doesn’t take away from the good intentions he may have had. But all all know what the road to hell is paved with. I would caution those who are eager to make this kid the poster child for responsible citizenship so early in this investigation.

He killed 2 communists and disarmed a 3rd.

He's a hero any way you cut it. If that was his path to redemption, then he bullseyed it.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

And what of the POS that were stomping on his head with flying drop kicks and attempting to look into his brain pan with a fracking skate board.

What of the gun wielding felon that he shot to save his life.

Kut you know I luv you man you rally do but for crap sake.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    When can we stop calling them rioters and "protesters?"

This is clearly a terror cell operating in the US at this point:
    bUqabgy.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This video is about the left going after Carlson for "inciting violence", but it also mentions go fund mes for rioters.

[video=youtube_share;NiaGDC_9z-s]https://youtu.be/NiaGDC_9z-s[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I would like to be on the jury at his trial.

And if you happen to learn that he pointed a gun at protesters, and threatened to shoot someone prior to the altercation occurring? Would you still seek to see him walk free?
    There’s still a great deal we don’t know about concerning how this occurred. From what I’m seeing, people just are assuming, the mob saw a white kid with a gun, and started chasing him. That doesn’t make sense to me. As I stated earlier, there have been plenty of pro-BLM white guys toting guns, and not ended up fleeing for their lives. So what is the difference here? How did they know that kid wasn’t on their “side.” That’s a key piece, that I believe ultimately will weigh heavily on where this case goes.
    We all heard the red shirt guy exclaiming “shoot me,” was he challenging a threat made, or did he just see the gun and make an assumption? For all those who may sympathize with the kid, don’t get too far ahead of yourselves.

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    And if you happen to learn that he pointed a gun at protesters, and threatened to shoot someone prior to the altercation occurring? Would you still seek to see him walk free?
    There’s still a great deal we don’t know about concerning how this occurred. From what I’m seeing, people just are assuming, the mob saw a white kid with a gun, and started chasing him. That doesn’t make sense to me. As I stated earlier, there have been plenty of pro-BLM white guys toting guns, and not ended up fleeing for their lives. So what is the difference here? How did they know that kid wasn’t on their “side.” That’s a key piece, that I believe ultimately will weigh heavily on where this case goes.
    We all heard the red shirt guy exclaiming “shoot me,” was he challenging a threat made, or did he just see the gun and make an assumption? For all those who may sympathize with the kid, don’t get too far ahead of yourselves.
    c4043bf2e3cfb415246e0cabe4e933a4.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

I suspect this will be a Bernhard Goetz type of situation. They may find a way to get him on some charge or other but he will be a hero to many

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

There was a lot more going on than we're aware of, but I don't think your hypothetical situation of a minor being the cause of the problems has much weight.

s89H3tH.jpg

Top Bottom