• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

After Gov. Josh Green of Hawaii, a physician, asked Mr. Biden questions about the status of his health, Mr. Biden replied that his health was fine. “It’s just my brain,”

Folks aren't sure the clown can make it through an interview or debate, yet consider the clown for another 4 years?
    They wish him to continue being Theoden, and Obama his Grima, as they were before Gandalf came. The difference is Theoden was once great man, and regained that at his end. Biden never had it to start with, there is no greatness there to call forth

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You're in the wrong timezone
    No, I think the timezone is right. We're closer to the western edge of eastern time zone. Unless you're one of those weirdo hoosiers on Chitcago time, they're on the eastern edge of the same time zone. Takes the earth a while to rotate.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    They wish him to continue being Theoden, and Obama his Grima, as they were before Gandalf came. The difference is Theoden was once great man, and regained that at his end. Biden never had it to start with, there is no greatness there to call forth
    Well said, and I agree 100%.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

“Look, I have a cognitive test every single day,” Biden told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos during his first post-debate interview. “Not only am I campaigning but I’m running the world.”

“Watch me between — there’s a lot of time left in this campaign,” he said.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

After Gov. Josh Green of Hawaii, a physician, asked Mr. Biden questions about the status of his health, Mr. Biden replied that his health was fine. “It’s just my brain,”

Folks aren't sure the clown can make it through an interview or debate, yet consider the clown for another 4 years?

They hate this country and they want it to burn. They know Biden will finish the job if he's allowed 4 more years, so they're all onboard with it.

You'll never see a democrat fly the American flag. They love flying gay flags, israel flags, and ukraine flags, but they despise the US flag.
    Maybe one day "enemies foreign and domestic" will be taken seriously.

Top Bottom