• Poll closed .

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The lines are dividing the planet into 24 equal width pieces by longitude starting at Greenwich, EN, so yes there really is a right timezone for an area.
    The reference point for the lines is arbitrary. But the lines are reasonable close enough for it not to matter a whole lot. Just means someone is a little madder or happier about the time on the clock when the sun rises and sets.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The reference point for the lines is arbitrary. But the lines are reasonable close enough for it not to matter a whole lot. Just means someone is a little madder or happier about the time on the clock when the sun rises and sets.
    I have no problem with tome zones.
    I have a problem with the out of date daylight savings time changes.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Biden's ABC interview, blue are his words and black mine.

I also was the guy who put together a peace plan for the Middle East that may be coming to fruition.
    Your ME peace plan coming to fruition is roughly on par with my unicorn ranch funding my retirement.

I was also the guy that expanded NATO
    You're thinking of Putin.

I was also the guy that grew the economy
    POTUS taking credit/blame for the economy is roughly the equivalent of the second string practice squad member claiming they won the championship for the team. I'm not saying you have *no* influence, but your impact is very minimal. Growing an economy in a globally competitive environment is not a thing one person should have much control of in the same way one guy shouldn't be building a space shuttle on his own even if you're an expert on certain portions of it. However, in this case I doubt POTUS could grow a tomato.

I'll feel as long as I gave it my all and I did the good as job as I know I can do, that's what this is about

Lulz, no. First off, the very phrasing says you're addled. Second off, this isn't a job where "doing your best" is what matters. I could try my hand at heart surgery and do my best, but you're better off with a competent heart surgeon phoning it in.

Every day I have that test. Everything I do. You know, not only am I campaigning, but I’m running the world.

Lulz again, running *the world*? I get you have to have an ego that is well across the line of mental illness to even entertain the idea of being POTUS, but wow.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    He also invented the computer chip!

Sounds to me like he says "we invented..."

I'll give him that one. He's mumbling and stumbling still, but I think it's clear he's talking about the gov't working to bring IC chip production back to the US and that the US invented the chip historically.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Harris/Buttgig ticket? :): :): :): :):

Comical as it would seem, sadly you are probably right. I still think the safe move is to put joe in the basement again, get a healthy VP candidate that's acceptable to most democrats and let the machine work it's magic.

Top Bottom