• Poll closed .

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Cringe moment a few minutes ago. Bound to be video of it?

Joe was on that terrace with grandkids. Joe kissed an older girl on the forehead and she quickly let her hair down???

:scratch:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Cringe moment a few minutes ago. Bound to be video of it?

Joe was on that terrace with grandkids. Joe kissed an older girl on the forehead and she quickly let her hair down???

:scratch:
    Ah. So the kid has experience thwarting the old pedo. Good skill to learn.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    "I'm proud to be, as I said, the first vice president...the first black woman to serve with a black president.”

"I remember, as a Catholic kid growing up up in an area where we didn't like, Catholics didn't get -- I'm the first president to be elected statewide in the state of Delaware when I was a kid. Well, you know, I was, I looked at John Kennedy and said, 'Well, he got elected. Why can't I get elected?

Those are just yesterday.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    They may replace kamala with wes moore as vp and run joe again from the basement. He received good tv exposure with the bridge collapse and is a a palatable color for the left. I don't know anything about him, but being east coast I would imagine he's got some skeletons.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

After Gov. Josh Green of Hawaii, a physician, asked Mr. Biden questions about the status of his health, Mr. Biden replied that his health was fine. “It’s just my brain,”

Folks aren't sure the clown can make it through an interview or debate, yet consider the clown for another 4 years?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm wondering if this election will see reps monitoring ballot drop boxes and dems having quick reaction teams of goons to run them off.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    "I'm proud to be, as I said, the first vice president...the first black woman to serve with a black president.”

"I remember, as a Catholic kid growing up up in an area where we didn't like, Catholics didn't get -- I'm the first president to be elected statewide in the state of Delaware when I was a kid. Well, you know, I was, I looked at John Kennedy and said, 'Well, he got elected. Why can't I get elected?

Those are just yesterday.

Oh geebus... Nothing wrong here.. If I recall correctly he thought, he was running for the Senate at one point in time back in the 2020 election race..

Top Bottom