• Poll closed .

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Big money will get rid of Harris and pick a completely new team. I'm betting Whitmer and Moore.

They must have finally negotiated a number with joe, bet that's an expensive legal bill for both sides.

hunter exhales his crack and breathes a sigh of relief, pardon is in, checks are getting sent.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Big money will get rid of Harris and pick a completely new team. I'm betting Whitmer and Moore.

They must have finally negotiated a number with joe, bet that's an expensive legal bill for both sides.
    Some Dem on fnc was floating Mark Kelly (AZ) and Gretchen Whitmer (MI)

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    For my next incredibly wrong prediction, I'm going to say that the donor and the deep state revolt continues against Harris, but less publicly, as she's an unelectable and incompetent diversity hire incapable of serving their interests any more than a senile old man.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Mark Kelly would be a good choice, but then you are back to two white faces on the ticket. Moore may have some surprise skeletons considering the state he is governor of. There will be a fake "primary" of sorts at the convention, but the machine will make the call. They will consider a democrat neutral candidate pairing that while it will lose to Trump/Vance will do less or no down ballot damage.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The Clinton’s already endorsed Harris. If Obama endorses her, she’ll be the on the ticket.

Maybe, but regardless of polls now, she was a very unpopular choice with her own machine in 2020, coming in essentially last in the pack. Those will be the down ballot people who will have to carry her across the finish line. All she has done in 4 years is to reinforce that negative opinion with her own constituency.

Last edited:

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    This was all 100% planned and on purpose.

Keep Joe propped up on drugs or whatever until after the primaries. Pull the rug out from under him after the debate. Wait until the RNC was over so the Republicans would spend a week ragging on a candidate they’re not even running against. Force Joe to resign. Install whoever they want. Mail-in, voting machine “error”, counting “error” their way to victory in November.

Buckle up folks.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    CBS is reporting that the nominee is expected to be Kamala Harris and Biden will endorse her. From the reporting I listened to it sounds like the decision is primarily campaign finance and campaign money chest related.

I cannot imagine a scenario where she does not embarrass herself beyond belief in any debate.

This may be the Democrats (AKA communists) simply trying to save the down ballot party by throwing Kameltoe under the bus.
    I would lay money that says the Dems won't have any more debates. At this point, just circle the wagons and start running "threat to Democracy" and "J6" ads all day long - there's no need to have a disaster debate again. Kamala will start campaigning in all of the urban areas trying to get out the minority votes for the left - she literally will "be in these streets" non-stop.

Top Bottom