• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    CBS is reporting that the nominee is expected to be Kamala Harris and Biden will endorse her. From the reporting I listened to it sounds like the decision is primarily campaign finance and campaign money chest related.

I cannot imagine a scenario where she does not embarrass herself beyond belief in any debate.

This may be the Democrats (AKA communists) simply trying to save the down ballot party by throwing Kameltoe under the bus.
    This is a very good take…

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Democrats WILL win in November. Plan accordingly.
    I've been saying the same thing - it doesn't matter what we do or what they do, the votes will come in just like last election and the left will win. There might even be a complete voting machine outage, but it will come down to last minute counts of big bundles of ballots that come in overnight/next morning.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This just goes to show that the Democrats and the MSM were all liars covering up for him all this time and the Republicans and the media on the right were right all along that there was problem. The Bidens eventually had to admit it in a roundabout way by finally giving it up.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I didn’t really think they could pull bidet off the horse, a little shocked they got this done. I suspect he woke up with a metaphorical horse head in his bed this morning…
    His campaign manager was on TV this morning insisting he wasn't dropping out.

Staff said they heard about the resignation letter on Twitter.

No same day address to the nation.

Super weird vibe from the whole thing.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    They distracted Joey with a nice big chocolate chip ice-cream cone while they pulled the plug on his re-election campaign.

1721595854546.png

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm betting it was a rather large check he found in bed, courtesy of the big lefty tech fairy. ;)
    I am betting that the check didn’t work or it would have been done sooner. My guess is, hence the horse head analogy, was the threat to throw all the dirty laundry out and to stop the protection racket if he didn’t get out…

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    This was all 100% planned and on purpose.

Keep Joe propped up on drugs or whatever until after the primaries. Pull the rug out from under him after the debate. Wait until the RNC was over so the Republicans would spend a week ragging on a candidate they’re not even running against. Force Joe to resign. Install whoever they want. Mail-in, voting machine “error”, counting “error” their way to victory in November.

Buckle up folks.
    I still do not see the logic in keeping a candidate as your only choice that you have no intention of actually running in the election.

Top Bottom