• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Bull**** One of the worst I would say. Nothing she has done backs that up. We all know why you did it

"My very first decision as the party nominee in 2020 was to pick Kamala Harris as my Vice President. And it’s been the best decision I’ve made."

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Bull**** One of the worst I would say. Nothing she has done backs that up. We all know why you did it

"My very first decision as the party nominee in 2020 was to pick Kamala Harris as my Vice President. And it’s been the best decision I’ve made."
    She’s gonna need a new set of knee pads to get the nomination. I wonder if nike will sponsor those?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Face it.
    A large amount of Dems will vote Dem, no matter who is put up.
    If you put Trump up as a Dem, they'd vote for him because they were told to.
    I think that's what they just did.

They are after those who thought he was too old, those who thought both candidates were too old, and possibly reengaging the minority vote w that was starting to defect.

Flipping though channels, that's what they are saying. Already heard Trump is the oldest ever candidate for president vs a youthful choice even though that wasn't true 2 hours ago.

Even arguing this is the most democratic way to go because democrats deferred to Biden instead of having a true primary and now they can do that at their convention.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    View attachment 367646
    Hallelujah I think. Now what POS are the Communists going to put forward as their nominee? So much for "democracy". Now "The Party", will elect the next leader of the Party. Just like every other communist bunch of s****.
    iu

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Said it in the presidential debate thread, still true.

We’re living in a Who’s Line is it Anyway election. Everything’s made up and the points don’t matter.

Biden a runaway winner in the primary? Doesn’t matter. Replace him with one of the least popular democratic primary candidates ever.

Democrats WILL win in November. Plan accordingly.

JTKelly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    CBS is reporting that the nominee is expected to be Kamala Harris and Biden will endorse her. From the reporting I listened to it sounds like the decision is primarily campaign finance and campaign money chest related.

I cannot imagine a scenario where she does not embarrass herself beyond belief in any debate.

This may be the Democrats (AKA communists) simply trying to save the down ballot party by throwing Kameltoe under the bus.
    Harris is already roasted goat. They just want to hang on to the money and it will all go to saving down ballot clowns.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    The Bidiot has stepped aside and endorsed that DEI idiot Harris! You can’t make this stuff up. The nations of the world, particularly our enemies are laughing their butts off!
    God Save America! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom