• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I am betting that the check didn’t work or it would have been done sooner. My guess is, hence the horse head analogy, was the threat to throw all the dirty laundry out and to stop the protection racket if he didn’t get out…
    It's possible. I can see a scenario in which Pelosi, Schumer, Jefferies and other top Democrats put it to old Joe bluntly and told him that he can bow out now gracefully or he will be forced to do it the hard way.

Last edited:

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I would be willing to bet the tweet went out without his consent, and then Joe was informed and told “no taksies backsies now”.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You know something that I hadn't thought of before and I think a question that should be asked is why did Biden say in his statement that it was in the best interest of the Democrat party and the country that he will now be dropping his bid for re-election. What did he mean by that? Maybe the question should be posed to KJP in the next press gaggle at the WH. It should be. Make her squirm and dance around with it.

Last edited:

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

However, the confluence of events presents the Democrats with an opportunity to look responsible and to improve their electoral chances. They can use the 25th Amendment to remove Joe Biden and allow Harris to run as an incumbent.

Incumbency has real power during elections. An incumbent rarely fails to be reelected; when that happens, they are Republicans.

If you follow political predictions, Alan Licthtman's 13 Keys model is the most famous. Changing Harris into an incumbent would change the Democrat's chances of winning from not-good to competitive.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Because he was the only one running for the Ds.

Kennedy was the only other one running and he went the Independent route.

That is my point though. If they wanted someone else, why not have that person run? They didn't need a conspiracy to get someone else.

That would mean that they would have had to admit to covering up Biden’s cognitive decline for 3 years. They were never gonna fess up to that. So they waiting until it was too late to matter. Primaries are over. Force Biden to drop out and install whoever they want. They don’t give one single crap about who their primary voters want elected. He got like 80-something percent during the primaries. The party of “save democracy” could not care less about democracy.

Top Bottom