• Poll closed .

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    CBS is reporting that the nominee is expected to be Kamala Harris and Biden will endorse her. From the reporting I listened to it sounds like the decision is primarily campaign finance and campaign money chest related.

I cannot imagine a scenario where she does not embarrass herself beyond belief in any debate.

This may be the Democrats (AKA communists) simply trying to save the down ballot party by throwing Kameltoe under the bus.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Bring on Kramala..
    He isnt stepping down now. He is finishing his term. He just wont run for re-election.

Which means she stays put, Probably Captain Hairgel gets the nod, and he selects his own running mate. (not her)

I wonder if she will have anything to say?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    CBS is reporting that the nominee is expected to be Kamala Harris and Biden will endorse her. From the reporting I listened to it sounds like the decision is primarily campaign finance and campaign money chest related.

I cannot imagine a scenario where she does not embarrass herself beyond belief in any debate.

This may be the Democrats (AKA communists) simply trying to save the down ballot party by throwing Kameltoe under the bus.
    We posted at the same time. I totally forgot about the $$$.

If he just steps down and she isnt nominated, whoever else gets the nod cant use that cash. They have to start from scratch. She can use it because she is currently on the ticket.

So I wonder what would actually happen to those millions if she didnt get nominated. Anyone?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He isnt stepping down now. He is finishing his term. He just wont run for re-election.

Which means she stays put, Probably Captain Hairgel gets the nod, and he selects his own running mate. (not her)

I wonder if she will have anything to say?
    I meant as the nominee.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Let's see...

Strongest economy in the world? Perhaps but it's about as healthy as Biden himself.

Historic investments in rebuilding our nation? From what, the BLM riots? Are we to be enamored by wasting tax dollars to repair millions in damages you allowed to happen?

Expanding affordable healthcare to a record number of Americans? What Americans? He must be referring to the hundreds of millions in free healthcare he's handing out illegal immigrants because it sure as hell ain't any cheaper for my family.

America has never been better positioned to lead than we are today? WTF is he talking about? Leading in what exactly, chaos? The dollar is worth ****, we're funding both sides of the war in Israel, we're laundering billions through a proxy war in Ukraine, our military can't meet it's recruiting goals because the ****ing leftists have queered it into oblivion.

The only thing the United States has never been better positioned to lead the world in would be as an example of how to destroy the best functioning country the planet has seen in modern history. The door can't possibly hit that lying, spying pedophile hard enough when he leaves.

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfield,In
    We posted at the same time. I totally forgot about the $$$.

If he just steps down and she isnt nominated, whoever else gets the nod cant use that cash. They have to start from scratch. She can use it because she is currently on the ticket.

So I wonder what would actually happen to those millions if she didnt get nominated. Anyone?
    They will have to repay people who donated

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Well, any and all unclaimed and/or untraceable monies went to the Clinton Foundation at one time but it appears Mr Obama set something up to supersede that before he left office judging by how profitable being a former president has become.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I had heard reporting that Biden wanted to wait until after Bibi's visit to congress this week. Didn't want Bibi to be telling him not to let the door...

:laugh6:

Top Bottom