• Poll closed .

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Don't underestimate.
    There are some people in positions of power that support her, or she wouldn't be VP.
    And if AOC makes too many waves, those people could make AOC sweat.
    She was a DEI pick, just like most of Biden's staff. In the primary she was the first to drop out because she had so little support.
    A recent poll of Democrat voters said that Kamala Harris would make a good POTUS.
    Does that make them supporters? Those same people would probably say any proggessive D would be a good POTUS.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    She was a DEI pick, just like most of Biden's staff. In the primary she was the first to drop out because she had so little support.

Does that make them supporters? Those same people would probably say any proggessive D would be a good POTUS.
    It was 60% of Democrats that said she'd make a good president. Is it actually supporters? Probably "factions" describe her support more than rank and file supporting her. Desperation is probably more accurate than support. Similar to Joe Biden in 2020.

The establishment faction are clearly bona fide supporters of Harris. They pushed Harris from the start of the 2020 campaign. I think Harris was more than just a DEI pick for Joe. I suspect establishment Party leaders lobbied for Harris to be VP. I don't think they expected Joe to run again in 2024.

The Bernie Sanders/far left faction doesn't like her. She's the moderate/establishment's choice. So I'm sure they make up most of the 20% that flat out said 'no', and a few of the remaining 20% that were unsure.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Don’t you mean FOURTH term, after the one he is involved in now?
    I used to think Obama was pulling the strings behind Biden. I don't think that's the case now. I think Obama is involved in the administrative state. But not the White House so much. Ultimately, big money people run things. It's not just one person pulling strings. It's the collective grip that big money has on decision makers. Whether elected or self-appointed.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I used to think Obama was pulling the strings behind Biden. I don't think that's the case now. I think Obama is involved in the administrative state. But not the White House so much. Ultimately, big money people run things. It's not just one person pulling strings. It's the collective grip that big money has on decision makers. Whether elected or self-appointed.
    I have been pointing this out for years, usually by asking who they think is pulling the strings on obummer…

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I have been pointing this out for years, usually by asking who they think is pulling the strings on obummer…
    Obama definitely isn't the kingpin of this operation. More like the MINC (minion in chief) that oversees the operation. He was groomed for this role.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Right, obummer sure wasn't pulling his own strings, he is too stupid to run anything. He has tons of false confidence but really no brains behind that. Strictly grooming.
    And bidiot only runs some of the money laundering part and doesn't know policy from his dump hole.

joe138

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Heltonville
    Fox New is reporting are that he is stepping down as a candidate and will have a press conference/announcement later this week. They have an X announcement from Biden

Top Bottom