Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'd prefer O-Biden would be the Democratic nominee; however, I'd bet a Week's pay he Won't.
    Michelle Obama is gonna swoop in & "Save" the Demo's. JMO
    This a pretty constant refrain on INGO; what evidence do any of you that believe/fear this have? I believe this is just a fear and there is no evidence. I remember so many fearing Oprah was going to parachute in at the last minute in 2020. Why do people believe this?

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I don't think that the dems want Harris as POTUS. They don't won't her as the head of the ticket in November, nor to take over as POTUS if Biden were to step down during his second term. Most dems probably realize that Biden doesn't have a snowball's chance of beating Trump. If the dems are smart, they'll come up with two brand new candidates during their convention.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't think that the dems want Harris as POTUS. They don't won't her as the head of the ticket in November, nor to take over as POTUS if Biden were to step down during his second term. Most dems probably realize that Biden doesn't have a snowball's chance of beating Trump. If the dems are smart, they'll come up with two brand new candidates during their convention.
    Since 1980 the dems have had a loyalty requirement for their delegates. The nomination is bidet’s and he is not stepping down. There is nothing they can do at this point to make him step down and nothing that will not fracture the party.

They could impeach him if the republicans in the house played along and did their part, but that is probably worse for the party long run. I only see two options, Joe stands, (pun intended) or he dies.

They tried and failed to take out Trump, the next option will be to take out bidet?

Reactions: KG1

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Yeah, Democrats voted and Biden is who they elected to be their nominee. So because he's bumbling around, which is exactly what he's been doing for what 6 years, and his poll numbers are in the :poop:er because he's been a sucky president, the overlords have decided **** the voters, Joe has to take himself out of the race.

The choice of Joe is no more retarded than any of the other people they vote for. Are Dem voters just okay with their party going, "Nah, you dummies don't get a vote, we're installing someone else"? I mean, I'm guessing they are because they don't seem terribly upset.

If Republicans tried that their voters would be like, WTF?? and heads would roll. But Democrats are so used to being kept as pets that they're all :dunno:

I think this move tells you all you need to know about the Democrat Party and we MUST defeat them, not just for POTUS but in the down ballot as well. We need to send them to the ash heap of history. Force them to disband and go the **** away. They bitch and cry about Trump being a fascist while they're tossing out the guy that was elected so they can install someone of *their* choosing, and that is bull :poop:

Top Bottom