• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yeah, Democrats voted and Biden is who they elected to be their nominee. So because he's bumbling around, which is exactly what he's been doing for what 6 years, and his poll numbers are in the :poop:er because he's been a sucky president, the overlords have decided **** the voters, Joe has to take himself out of the race.

The choice of Joe is no more retarded than any of the other people they vote for. Are Dem voters just okay with their party going, "Nah, you dummies don't get a vote, we're installing someone else"? I mean, I'm guessing they are because they don't seem terribly upset.

If Republicans tried that their voters would be like, WTF?? and heads would roll. But Democrats are so used to being kept as pets that they're all :dunno:

I think this move tells you all you need to know about the Democrat Party and we MUST defeat them, not just for POTUS but in the down ballot as well. We need to send them to the ash heap of history. Force them to disband and go the **** away. They bitch and cry about Trump being a fascist while they're tossing out the guy that was elected so they can install someone of *their* choosing, and that is bull :poop:
    Yeah...Democrats are the champions of democracy alright. They try to prevent people from voting for Trump and now they are trying to prevent people from voting for Biden.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm just curious if his number is 8 or 9 figures. Eight I can see them paying reluctantly, nine I think is over the top.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This a pretty constant refrain on INGO; what evidence do any of you that believe/fear this have? I believe this is just a fear and there is no evidence. I remember so many fearing Oprah was going to parachute in at the last minute in 2020. Why do people believe this?
    Big Mike isn’t even part of most polling. I think the only one who really wants Michelle on the ticket is Barack, because then he essentially gets a third term. I don’t see it happening.

Top Bottom