nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    He's done, one way...or another.

Given how sneaky and conniving the Dems are, I would put NOTHING past them. No concern for breaking laws, since even if/when they're caught, they will have gotten away with it for long enough to accomplish their nefarious goals.

So here's a line of thought that keeps tumbling around in my noggin:
    1) Biden finally says he might step aside if doctors convinced him he had to,
    2) within a couple days of that revelation--oh, no, he's got COVID!!!, and finally
    3) the guy's visibly falling apart mentally and physically.

When my tiny little brain puts these together, it comes up with "President Dies From Covid Complications" as a potential headline. HUGE outpouring of sympathy across the nation. Dems blame Trump somehow. Kneepads, or whoever the holders of the purse strings pick, rides that wave of sympathy into another victory at the polls...buffered by as many fudged numbers from mail-ins as they need to make it happen.

Slow motion horror story for anyone who actually cares about the well being of the country.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    This just seems to minimize what it takes to mount a serious campaign. I am sure they know who their consigliere will be but a campaign needs an operation in most of 50 states. As it is any new candidate will be stuck with the bidet team to work the individual states. They do not have a 50 state team at the ready…
    For the ground pounders, door to door, and envelope lickers, yes. For a couple of key people to guide them... Do you think many of Biden's lower level campaign workers would defect? Especially when the opposition is "literally Hitler"? And they probably wouldn't need them in " most of the 50 states " the handful of battle ground states would be it.

That's how Trump won 2016, he concentrated on those. Hillary ignored them. Do you really think that NY, CA, et al are going to go red no matter who is running? Same with red states. About the only exception in my lifetime was Obama's first election when IN went blue.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    The one thing I am surprised about is that they didn't have a better succession plan than Harris (even as early as last election let alone letting it get to this). I would have thought they (dems that are running the show) would have put a "better" VP in place, because they had to know that Joe wasn't going to be able to make it to or through a second term (whether one believes they intended to take him out of the picture the whole time, or his age/mental capacity, etc would just catch up with him).
    I'm putting on my aluminum foil hat now.
    In addition to checking multiple DEI boxes, she is Big Guy's "Insurance Policy" to prevent anyone from wanting to push "Plugs" out of the Oval Office. She would be the immediate successor. I won't get into the 25th Amendment process here. Suffice it in general terms a VP conducting a Palace Coup with POTUS Cabinet in an "et tu, Brute" backstabbing would never succeed unless POTUS is incurably and irretrievably comatose. The 25th Amendment is structured to make a Palace Coup all but impossible.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    For the ground pounders, door to door, and envelope lickers, yes. For a couple of key people to guide them... Do you think many of Biden's lower level campaign workers would defect? Especially when the opposition is "literally Hitler"? And they probably wouldn't need them in " most of the 50 states " the handful of battle ground states would be it.

That's how Trump won 2016, he concentrated on those. Hillary ignored them. Do you really think that NY, CA, et al are going to go red no matter who is running? Same with red states. About the only exception in my lifetime was Obama's first election when IN went blue.
    All I know is several well known political strategists have discussed and mentioned this very thing. I doubt many HRC loyalists were trusted, even at state levels, on the obummer team…

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    All I know is several well known political strategists have discussed and mentioned this very thing. I doubt many HRC loyalists were trusted, even at state levels, on the obummer team…
    Trusted or used? There is a big difference. And at what level in the state? Heck I'll ask you, if somehow Trump got cut, would you vote/campaign/etc blue? Or would you be all in for whoever was the Rep candidate? Actually don't bother answering, we both know what it would be.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana

Political machines rely on volunteers to do the grunt ground work. In spite of the massive war chests raised for POTUS campaigns, there isn't enough to pay everyone dialing phones, stuffing envelopes and ground pounding with door hangers. These volunteers are fired up to spend countless hours for a specific candidate. Getting them to pivot to another could be extremely difficult. How many Bernie Bro's ran to work the HRC campaign after he got cut out in 2016?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    For 8 yrs or so I heard Obama was the puppet. He's now the puppet master?

IMO, BS. I'm not saying Biden is running it, just
    IMO it's not Obama.
    I have made this point so many times. The puppet masters always were Soros, Black rock, and a couple of others. I have long believed obummer was groomed for this. In ten years he went from political obscurity to the presidency…

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Trusted or used? There is a big difference. And at what level in the state? Heck I'll ask you, if somehow Trump got cut, would you vote/campaign/etc blue? Or would you be all in for whoever was the Rep candidate? Actually don't bother answering, we both know what it would be.
    There is the third option. Just don't vote. And spare me the "not to decide is to decide" bit. Although for the Biden supporters, it would be a matter of laziness. "Aw, dude! I've already filled out my mail-in ballot! Screw it. Pass me the Cheetos."

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Political machines rely on volunteers to do the grunt ground work. In spite of the massive war chests raised for POTUS campaigns, there isn't enough to pay everyone dialing phones, stuffing envelopes and ground pounding with door hangers. These volunteers are fired up to spend countless hours for a specific candidate. Getting them to pivot to another could be extremely difficult. How many Bernie Bro's ran to work the HRC campaign after he got cut out in 2016?
    I agree to a degree. Yes you're going to lose some, but IMO far from all. Bernie Bros IMO are comparable to the more rabid Trumper's, yep they ain't gonna go for anyone else. But again IMO they are a relatively small percentage of the ground workers. Then add in "Literally Hitler"...

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    The dems might have a surprise candidate waiting in the wings. Someone who their analytics say will do well against Trump. If they do, they will bring them out at the point in time that has the most effect.

It is not smart to underestimate those slippery *******.
    I think this is a real possibility. I also believe that the only way to go over harris is with another woman. I think it would likely be that woman in Lansing Michigan.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    There is the third option. Just don't vote. And spare me the "not to decide is to decide" bit. Although for the Biden supporters, it would be a matter of laziness. "Aw, dude! I've already filled out my mail-in ballot! Screw it. Pass me the Cheetos."
    I'll spare you that, but I'll ask you. If somehow Trump isn't the candidate, are you just going to sit this election out?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I voted Yes. I think they are just waiting for a way to go around Kameltoe and get someone that will be polling better against Trump. If they get the polls close enough then they can pull off the steal once again. No way they could convince anyone that Trump was beaten fair and square at this point.

Top Bottom