• Poll closed .

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    They would try some obscure tactics and mental gymnastics to get that money, bet on it.
    Then sweep the fallout under the rug next year, it will all be forgotten after the election anyway. America has a short, short, short attention span.
    The attention span can be described in 1 word, "Squirrel"!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have made this point so many times. The puppet masters always were Soros, Black rock, and a couple of others. I have long believed obummer was groomed for this. In ten years he went from political obscurity to the presidency…
    Yeah, it may be that Obama is still a big player behind the scenes, but the real power is those with all the money.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I will say it depends on the replacement.
    Fair enough. For myself there are very few I wouldn't expend the effort of pulling the lever against whoever the Dems might run.
    Could Jill take his place?
    Theoretically yes. But then they still have the whole knocking the minority out for a white person. Not as bad as a white male, but... Could Jill come out as a lesbian furry? Might not be as bad.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Pretty interesting take and funny read.

Some of the reasoning in the article.

You wouldn’t hire him to greet people at Costco, let alone serve as the leader of the free world.

Now they think trying to reason with him will do it. If they just point out the obvious to him, he’ll say, “Well gosh, I guess you’re right. How could I have been so foolish? Thanks, everybody!”

Does that really sound like Joe Biden?

Did the Dems actually convince themselves of the “kindly grandpa” B.S. they’ve been pushing for four years? Did they forget what they put in their own Kool-Aid?

If Biden gave a damn about anybody but himself, he wouldn’t have run at such an advanced age in the first place.1 They dragged him across the finish line in 2020. Now they think he’ll just give it all up because they’re crying?

What, he’s gonna step down because Obama wants it? They thought the “bromance” crap was real?

Obama picked Biden as his insurance policy in 2008 — “Okay, you racists, if anything happens to me, you’re stuck with this clown” — and Biden knows it. He knows Barry thinks he’s a screwup, and now he’s the one holding all the cards. Obama can pull all the strings he wants behind the scenes, but the Clooney Gambit didn’t work and neither will any of this.

Top Bottom