• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I saw these today, while I was picking up a lower from Michiana for the build party. Suffice it to say, they are very nice, and would definitely buy them, especially if there was an INGO production run with the logo on them. The plastic case is also a nice touch, with the same logo on the outside of the box as on the lower. As I understand it, the plastic case doesn't cost hardly anything on top of the lower because the manufacturer can do all this in-house.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I know everyone is wondering about pricing . . . they will probably sell to John Q Public between $110 and $140 plus tax. If I had a sale of 500 of these today I could sell them for less than that.

While those prices were reasonable during the Obama panic, prices have dropped and many brands are available for under $100 right now. Not sure that "made in Indiana" is worth the extra money???

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    While those prices were reasonable during the Obama panic, prices have dropped and many brands are available for under $100 right now. Not sure that "made in Indiana" is worth the extra money???

Depending on volume these could be sold below $100 but not if you buy ten at a time like I do. I see a few stripped lowers offered around that magic number ( I just listed two on my INGO page) but most quality ones I find are selling close to that as dealer cost plus shipping. If you want to make five or ten dollars on a transaction go for it, not me.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Agreed, I'd like to know who it is and more info about the lowers themselves and I'd be massively interested if they were INGO lowers.

As for the purpose of this post, I think its safe to say nobody on this forum has heard of a new company producing lowers, whatever that's worth.

Not trying to single you out, but to you and others still wanting to know who these are being made by.......Michiana already posted it. Page 4 post #38.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Here is where this company is located:
    picture.php

The reason I started this thread as I did was to see if anyone has heard of this manufacture which does not seem to be the case. Please keep in mind this company is a MANUFACTURER and does not sell to the public so please don't try to contact them to buy direct.

I believe this can be a good deal for Indiana residents by having a local quality supplier of lowers at compeditive prices. Pricing is based upon quantity of parts purchased and will be very attractive to gun owners. Each lower comes in their own plastic box, not wrapped in bubble wrap or a cardboard box. This little touch comes at almost no additional cost due to this companies capabilities to do many different processes in house.

Again I will learn more once I get my tour and meeting with the people I have been talking with on the phone and will have detailed process information for everyone. The little I already heard has shown me that they are targeting quality first.

I have two early production parts on my desk and they look very nice. Sorry for the little game playing but I wanted to know if any member had an idea who this local manufacturer was and that does not seem to be the case. I guess the cat is now out of the bag.

picture.php

picture.php

Each lower comes in its own protective case to protect the surface finish.

picture.php

This one has their company logo on it but they can do special laser etching for private labeling.

picture.php

just quoting this since it was an edit and i hadnt realized that the information had been posted yet.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    They are pricy

delaware machine, out of muncie indiana

I saw that one is listed on GunBroker for a buy now $230 price, of course it didn't sell. :): I read on one post that price is everything and quality is secondary and then someone points out 100% machined lowers priced at double those that are machined from forgings. If you want to pay for a lower that has a lot of surfaces machined that do not fit anything and mean zero go for it but you are wasting your money. :dunno:

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    I, too, have seen the lower when I picked up a USMC emblem lower, yesterday. I'm not real knowledgable about machine working, coating and engraving. That being said, I examined the lower and the machine work, finish and markings appear to be as good as anything I have examined. I have DPMS, Rock River, and Colt equipment and this lower appears to be the equal of any of them.

Top Bottom