• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hammeralan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Danville, IN
    After a couple of months of cleaning it on a regular basis those pins will get easier to put in and take out. I have had several new M4s in the Army and all of them are were tight for the first couple of months.

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    Awaiting word on w/ or w/o INGO or snake or bullet etc. Also want to hear from someone that has shot it how was it?

Also what about serial #s and Caliber, does caliber have to be stamped in?

Last edited by a moderator:

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    I built mine up with an A2 buttstock and slapped an M4 flat top with an Eotech and free float hand guard on it. The upper fit much tighter on the DM lower than it did on the lower from which I took it. I mean, it was a press fit to mate the upper and lower and push the take down pin back through, which makes for a nice tight rifle.
    The roll pins were very tight going in, especially the Bolt hold open pin. The mag catch was tight as well, but after a little oil and pushing the release button in a dozen times, it was fine.
    The lower works as well as any other as I expected it would. I would not hesitate to buy another.

Gillclaypot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Muncie,IN
    Ok I just got my rifle and pistol assembled.Yes they are Delawares ! And tighter than my colt, armalite, bushy, and rockriver. Rattle free ! Thanks to Brian at Delaware Machine !Brent
    Come and see us with Delaware receivers at the tipton gun show this weekend ! Quantity pricing available. See Bills Guns of Frankton.

Top Bottom