• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    The only reason we want to know is so that guys with their FFL can link up with them. Us end consumers will be happy to march right into our local gun shop and ask the owners to pick some up.

I'm sure the manufacturer would love to have some orders start lining up.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Michiana you can't compare forged and billet prices unless it is ok to compare apples and oranges now.

If this company is in fact here in Indiana (which I have no reason to doubt), maybe they would be interested in doing our 100 receiver INGO serial numbered run of lowers since Cav. Arms so graciously screwed our pooch.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Nothing to do with being shy, read my post before making comments. So you think this price is compeditive? $230.00?????

Current Bid $0.00 Reserve Not Met Started at $0.01 BuyNow! Price was $230.00

No, I don't think it is competitive with a forged lower, but at least it is made here in Indiana.

As for reading your posts, I did, and I still haven't seen a manufacturer's name on any of your posts, so I through that one out there in case people had not heard of it. Some people are really getting into the State Sovereignty Movement and want to buy within state, no matter the cost.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I'm not digging that billet lower at all, but I'm interested to hear more on the mil-spec lowers that Michiana posted a pic of.

That being said, I agree with the poster who asked what advantages the home-grown forged lowers offer over established brands, besides being made in Indiana (which by itself is a neat tidbit of information but of little practical value)?

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    I understand that but...

The only reason we want to know is so that guys with their FFL can link up with them. Us end consumers will be happy to march right into our local gun shop and ask the owners to pick some up.

I'm sure the manufacturer would love to have some orders start lining up.

Being a FFL myself I would also like to be selling lowers for these folks being a Central Indiana manufacturer breaking into the firearms business. Trust me, this is far from a mom and pop business, they are a large operation and have a lot of product in stock ready to be shipped. They are just starting to develop their distribution line and advertising. They got my name from one of my distributors and being local they asked my opinion of their product which I gave along with some personal observations on what people are looking for in lowers. A lower is not a lower is not a lower, there are pros and cons with many and this needs to be explained to the public. All I read on here is they are all the same which is not true. Someone mentioned having an INGO logo on a lower which I think would be a great thing for forum members but that is up to Fenway. It would be a win-win for everyone and get the INGO name out even more. Lots of posibilities.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    I've had two cups thank you

Jeez, Michiana, have we not had our coffee this morning? :rolleyes:

I get tired of people who like to nitpick and pile on when others try to offer news or information to the group. :xmad: Seems to become who can be the most obnoxious. I explained the purpose of this post very clearly and the fact that I will have more facts in the very near future as to what is superior about this particular lower over some others. I have heard verbally but want it in writing.

I know everyone is wondering about pricing and that will be based upon volume and how big a markup the dealers want. I can say that they will probably sell to John Q Public between $110 and $140 plus tax. If I had a sale of 500 of these today I could sell them for less than that. I buy a dozen at a time so that is out of my league.
    Retail pricing could be lower if there is a strong market for them in the future or higher if there is special custom logo’s etc. Apples for apples I always try to support the local merchant or manufacture as it helps OUR community.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    The plastic case is not important to me. Bubble wrap is fine. I don't have safe queens and all my guns end up with marks of distinction.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    They are a free bonus

The plastic case is not important to me. Bubble wrap is fine. I don't have safe queens and all my guns end up with marks of distinction.

Plastic cases are a bonus with these guys; they help with special logo stuff to protect that in shipping. If it came in scratched you'd be pissed even if you end up going out and scratching it yourself later on. I thought it was a nice touch and shows they care about quality. I get lowers in all the time with scuff marks all over them, I have to buff them out before selling. :twocents:

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    I think I will tag this thread for future monitoring. I am interested in these, especially if they come INGO/special ingraved.
    Also, was wondering if they could come in other colors? Just a random thought.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    Agreed, I'd like to know who it is and more info about the lowers themselves and I'd be massively interested if they were INGO lowers.

As for the purpose of this post, I think its safe to say nobody on this forum has heard of a new company producing lowers, whatever that's worth.

Top Bottom