• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rooster007

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    KINGDOM OF CLERMONT
    I put the post in question in the abyss that is deletion....

...that post was so inflammatory and vocal, it would have probably turned this thread even more into an undesirable direction. I deleted it so as to keep the thread on-track.
    caps lock yes inflammatory no vocal yes pro indiana yes pro american yes

barber613

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Kokomo
    A sister company for DM does plastic injection molding. They might make the case, I know the guy that runs it, I will call him.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    What would you like on a lower for a name or logo?

If we could get stripped lowers made up with anything in the logo area what would you as a gun buyer like to see there? What about the buyers initals? Would you pay five dollars more for that on your gun? State of Indiana? Hoosier Gun Owner? Nothing that needs to be licensed like NFL teams. INGO is out.

Let me know as this is a posibility to get this done as this company wants to get some of their lowers out on the market and asked me to help. No smart comments please, we've had enough already. :dunno:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Here are two ideas.

The outline of the state with the date it became a state (11 DEC 1816) along with 19 stars which represent it's rank in the union. The 19ths state to come into the union.

Something like this MINUS the indy car!
    in_qtr.gif

Or perhaps the state flag with the motto: The Crossroads of America
    in_fl.gif

Something that shows "Made in Indiana" without using the text.
    Or perhaps with the text "Hoosier Made!"

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    I think it'd be great to have one with no logo whatsoever, only the necessary BATFE info. I'd pay extra for that...

I can get all you want with no logo on them, just the manufacturers information and a serial number. Would probably sell in the $110-$120 + sales tax range if I could get maybe ten people interested. Going there this coming thursday and could probably pick them up. Anyone interested I can start a group buy thread? Are no logo stripped lowers of interest to more people? This guy really wants to get some of his lowers out there to prove his superior quality.

barber613

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Kokomo
    Talked to my friend, and he is telling me the these lowers are very well made. Offered to take me through the machining area, think I will take him up on it. Suggested he take one to build party on Sunday.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Good idea

Talked to my friend, and he is telling me the these lowers are very well made. Offered to take me through the machining area, think I will take him up on it. Suggested he take one to build party on Sunday.

I have two samples someone is welcome to pick one up and take tomorrow to the party as long as I get it back. They are very nice quality and everyone I have shown them to agreed the same.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I wouldn't mind a blank one. But I'd like one with some sort of logo for IN even better. Or I was just thinking one with the snake and "don't tread on me" from the gadsen flag would be even better!

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    I wouldn't mind a blank one. But I'd like one with some sort of logo for IN even better. Or I was just thinking one with the snake and "don't tread on me" from the gadsen flag would be even better!

That is a great idea with the snake. I will pass that one along.

4PWW9

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Mishawaka
    I do know there is a company in the South Bend/Elkhart area that makes AR Parts & he has a Government contract

That would be another well kept secret. That company runs several Military & OEM contracts, they make many AR15/M16 parts for the Military & OEM rifle builders.

bm9mm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Maybe I just missed the post but I didn't who and where these were made and where you get them. Do you make them? Or sell them? I don't think I am seeing all the info on my end maybe I'm not navigating this site correctly.

Top Bottom