• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    There are plenty of cops on the street to protect us all. YOu can tell that by the fact that the cop arrived some time after you the civilian had the matter well in hand.
    You acted as we all hope a concerned citizen would in protecting yourself and others.

I'm not a cop but I play one in my dreams (nightmares that is)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I wouldn't want anyone to be held in contempt of court, and I was not suggesting the poster do anything which would cause him any misfortune. I merely thought he/she could provide an update during a break in the proceedings.

I wasn't thinking that of you. I just thought everyone should realize we may not hear from him during the session. Although he posted about a witness so maybe he can. I don't think you are allowed to use electronic devices up here in our courtrooms.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I wasn't thinking that of you. I just thought everyone should realize we may not hear from him during the session. Although he posted about a witness so maybe he can. I don't think you are allowed to use electronic devices up here in our courtrooms.

No TX Use in the Courtroom, But I imagine that it is a Bench Trial and one can usually slip in & out of the court room to the hall way where the cell could be used. Sounds Like Carmel PD or the Prosecutor called in favors of WTHR and putting out their PR version of the Arrest and Trial. Let's hope Justice Prevails & Common Sense Rules :patriot:

Thoughts & Prayers for Liberty
    :yesway:

malachi_s

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    North Central Indian
    Sounds Like Carmel PD or the Prosecutor called in favors of WTHR and putting out their PR version of the Arrest and Trial. Let's hope Justice Prevails & Common Sense Rules :patriot:

Thoughts & Prayers for Liberty :yesway:

Very disappointing if indeed that is the case. In discussions from weather, politics, or any other information that is disseminated we only know what we are told. Integrity in journalism is what I depend on to evalute a situation or position. When I begin to doubt that the information is not without bias it becomes propaganda.

2nthechest

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Opps Guess I missed that.... My appologies. I hope the best for this guy. Just saw the stoy on WTHR seems kinda one-sided. I have a similar situation going on myself and hopefully it will be coming to a head soon.

To any memebers that showed up to show their support you will be getting a rep from me.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    They had this whole thread printed out on the prosecutors desk. He made a point to read Liberty Sanders' post about the CPD being thugs, and the court bring a rubber stamp.

Last edited:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    oh, i dont doubt that one bit. they will do anything to win this kangaroo court case. I just hope he got an honest judge. the cop is a thug in my opinion too.

It's my opinion that the cop in question was a thug, based on his demeanor in court and the hostility with which he conducted his actions that day.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That's a great illustration for anyone that may be involved in any kind of defensive action in the future.

Anything we've ever typed might just be used by a prosecutor to paint a picture of each and everyone of us.

Not saying it works all the time, it surely doesn't help sometimes.

Top Bottom