• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    Well, tomorrow is the main event, Carmel City Court, 2nd floor of city hall, 1:30PM.

For those of you coming to back me up, be aware that citizens entering the courtroom are treated like terrorists, so leave the fillings from your teeth in the car.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    Here we go again.....

I just came from a final meeting with the attorney.

Carmel criminal cases are USUALLY heard on Tuesdays at 1:30PM, but I'm way too heinous a criminal for that.

The case will NOT be heard at 1:30.

It will be heard at 9AM.

My apologies for once again being an exception to the rule.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here we go again.....

I just came from a final meeting with the attorney.

Carmel criminal cases are USUALLY heard on Tuesdays at 1:30PM, but I'm way too heinous a criminal for that.

The case will NOT be heard at 1:30.

It will be heard at 9AM.

My apologies for once again being an exception to the rule.

I'll be there. I'm looking forward to meeting you and to see this stupidity come to a close... in your favor.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    They are really jerking you around on this one. I bet they made this last-minute time change to discourage the public to come.

I'll see you at 9am.

malachi_s

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    North Central Indian
    I watched the news this morning and when the story of Liberty came up it was almost bias to the point where Julia Moffit indicated that Liberty commited the crime. Not allegedly or that was case was being investigated as "a crime", more , IMO as he did it. I tried to find the story on WTHR 's site but couldn't, I wanted to see what was in print. I was hoping I misunderstood her or the stations position on the story. Anyway, I hold journalist to a higher standard to portray the news as it is factually, not as it appears, seems to be or looks like it might be. Just my $.02!

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Well, I had plans to take the afternoon off and be inside the courtroom at 1:30 today; however, I now see the thoughtful and kind Carmel officials decided to change the time to 9:00 a.m. last minute. :noway:

I made it all the way into work this morning and thought I would check out INGO and now see the time change. :noway:

Wish I was there Liberty! Good luck!

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I would imagine we have to wait until it is over, unless he is willing to risk being thrown out and maybe even cited for contempt of court or something...

I wouldn't want anyone to be held in contempt of court, and I was not suggesting the poster do anything which would cause him any misfortune. I merely thought he/she could provide an update during a break in the proceedings.

Top Bottom