• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    ive always been possitive of it and it hasnt affected anything i have ever or will ever post. i am sure that if the govt wants to screw you they will do it, even if that means making evidence up or twisting facts.

I see your point, however, I still think that if, God forbid, I ever find myself going to court over anything gun related, I might be a wee bit more careful about what I say online now.

Sad, but true..

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    I see your point, however, I still think that if, God forbid, I ever find myself going to court over anything gun related, I might be a wee bit more careful about what I say online now.

Yes, I've seen other posters who, after intoroducing a topic will say, "My lawyer has instructed me not to post any more about this." Other INGOers have (I believe erroneously) criticized these posters. This is an example why the people who clam up are probably being smart. I'll keep this in mind if I ever find myself in a situation like this!

2nthechest

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    As I sit at buffalo wild wings for lunch right now 3 of carmels finest are too. None of which are in uniform, probably disscussing the case. I just don't understand our judicial system sometimes.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    liberty must have had to go to the ATM to get the cash to pay his fine. this is BS if he was found guilty.

Liberty, I will donate to your legal fund if you wanna fight this (if you were wrongly found guilty today)

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Anxiously awaiting an update..
    Good thing I set my own hours at work.. lol

At least we now have further confirmation that LE DOES monitor this site. Wonder how many man hours are wasted in this endeavor?

I just gotta say it.

NO hours are wasted on INGO :D

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Tax $$ were definitely wasted in time spent collecting that stuff, just to show LS's opinion of said cop after he was cited.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Without going back and rereading all 50 pages of this thread, I wonder if CPD planted someone in this very forum and in this thread to bait LS into saying things which were used against him today?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Without going back and rereading all 50 pages of this thread, I wonder if CPD planted someone in this very forum and in this thread to bait LS into saying things which were used against him today?

you think agents of the government would try to entrap its citizens? you Sir are so wrong! They always have our best interest in mind and the most important thing to the government is to always protect your rights. they would never do this.

PURPLE STANDS FOR STRONG SARCASM!

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    You don't need to join to read this forum, I know for a fact, because I've had post read verbatim to me, that IMPD monitors this site

Top Bottom