• Status
    Not open for further replies.

49CJ3A

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I made 2 stops today, 1 for breakfast and 2nd for dinner. Waited in the drive-thru for 20 min but didn't seem like any time at all. Cars lined up into the strip mall, foot traffic coming in from everywhere and everyone smiling and waving. Nothing needed to be said, we all knew why we were there and proud of it!!!! I can't wait to get my Chick-Fil-A t-shirt!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I wonder if Cathy is interested in the other aspects of "biblical marriage" - the stoning, the servitude, etc...

I don't know...

In that same interview he also came out against adultery and divorce. He obviously hates about half of the adult US population going by the logic in some of the above posts and the cram-gayness-down-everybodys'-throats crowd.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    ....We need to fix the government problem by stripping hem of their ability to obstruct through permitting and zoning laws.....

So why aren't we working to repeal zoning and building permit laws to remove the alderman's power to do this?

Yes, yes....we all know how you feel about building codes, zoning ordinances, and so on and so forth. You've stated it multiple times, in stark contrast to the purpose of any thread that you've chosen to contribute.

Can we now return to the thread?

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Knife Lady & I were at the Southport road location just a little after 2pm and the place was packed. It was a good experience. :yesway:

For the few in here that have chosen not to support this, that is fine, you have the right to do that, but remember this is not about whether you support gay marriage or traditional marriage, it's all about supporting the 1st amendment....the freedom of speech. :twocents:

Based on the many Facebook postings I have seen, not one mentioned the right to free speech but rather supported their view of gay marriage only.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I fail to see how waiting hours in line for a chicken sandwich is anything but stupid.

How is waiting in line for exercising the right to vote, anything but stupid, when the final outcome in certain races has already been determined?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Based on the many Facebook postings I have seen, not one mentioned the right to free speech but rather supported their view of gay marriage only.

That's pretty much what I've seen, too.
    A friend in Grove City, OH just posted up a photo of the people in line(s) outside the building, down the sidewalk and across the parking lot.
    A mutual friend in Port Charlotte says it's currently the same there.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    How is waiting in line for exercising the right to vote, anything but stupid, when the final outcome in certain races has already been determined?
    Waiting an hour in line for fast food is just a little different than voting.

In before the "voting with your dollars" comments.

You can go to fast food restaurants all week(yeah,cfa is closed on sunday, shut up), all month, ALL YEAR EVEN.

Last edited:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    You can go to fast food restaurants all week(yeah,cfa is closed on sunday, shut up), all month, ALL YEAR EVEN.

Good idea, I will go again tomorrow!

And I gotta go Friday, 'cause I think it's "make out" day, based on press reports. HA CHA CHA!!! :D

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Greenwood had about 40 people lined up outside and the drivethrough line was packed about 100y from the entrance. People were parking thick at the end of the Meijer lot to walk over. Saw a very classic Model T or something similar purchasing food at the time.

I love seeing someone stand their ground and be rewarded for it. Bring on the descrimination lawsuits against Chicago, Boston, and every other city whose politicians want to pick winners based on religious views.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Waiting an hour in line for fast food is just a little different than voting.

In before the "voting with your dollars" comments.

Its not about waiting in line for food. Though I think you already knew that.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Reading all of the comments on INGO and the various "news" outlets, it seems that a lot of people have gotten caught up in the message. It isn't about what Cathy said, it's about him saying it; I personally don't care one way or the other about gay "marriage", I mean, why should "they" be insulated from the "joys" of marriage?

It's more about a person in power who doesn't agree with the message trying to flex his "muscle" to silence a non "conformist". That kind of crap isn't supposed to be tolerated in this country!

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    I go to CFA for their food, not their political or religeous views.
    I think his comment about his views on marriage may have harmed his business by that one segment of society. In this short period though, they will have increased profits considerably by all of those supporting CFA appreciation day. I personally believe those types of comments could have devastating affects on a business and should be left as unsaid opinion.
    I do however, not only support what he said, but agree with it as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom