• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    tumblr_m7zf4b4EYY1qapz3uo1_500.jpg

Stay classy, internet. Heaven forbid people disagree with you on religious grounds, or philosophical grounds, or economic grounds, or political grounds, or...

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Drove to the local Chick-fil-A here in NWI tonight. We had to drive around the lot twice before a spot opened up. Place was packed inside and out. Drive thru was packed as well.

Picked up a salad and drink for tomorrow's lunch (I can't leave work for lunch). This should send a few of my "progressive" co-workers into apoplectic fits.

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Could care less about people queering each other and getting married. (men or women) Won't go to chic-fil-a because that **** will kill ya. Good luck though, and keep fighting the "good fight"

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I think its silly to want to ban two consenting adults from wanting to marry, but I am not going to stop supporting a business because their views are different than mine.

That is the beauty of this country, difference of opinions are allowed. Chickfila has descent food and great hospitality.

Jim Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    I think its silly to want to ban two consenting adults from wanting to marry, but I am not going to stop supporting a business because their views are different than mine.

That is the beauty of this country, difference of opinions are allowed. Chickfila has descent food and great hospitality.

I think it is ludicrous to have government involved in marriage whatsoever.

Chick Fil A does indeed have decent food.... and the quality of their staff is head and shoulders above the rest.

We used to live in a country where differences in opinion were tolerated.

As the tolerant folks willing to use the force of the State to keep such opinions supressed have shown, that time has passed.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    As read on facebook
    The muppet-chick fil a thing is bringing them out of the woodwork. I've been deleting people as well, Not because I don't agree with THEIR beliefs, but because they think their way is the only way.

For most people I don't think is has anything to do with food or gay marriage or rights of any kind; I think it's got everything to do with politicians and media making life more divisive. And it's working.

And when you bring up the moral superiority platform that the Republicans have been pushing you start losing voters not because of anything to do with what happens in the walls of congress but because they are dienfrancished on what is projected from the pulpit. It's all politics and it's keeping the conversation off of gun rights and off of the economy and jobs and off of holder and off of the SCOTUS appointments and off of the BP mishandling, off of the bailouts, off of OWS and everything else, to get people to hate something other than you so that you can get re-elected. The vote against movement seems to be the way of the day, when there is nobody left worth voting FOR because we let mediocre candidates shine. Let's see this level of spin and shock when Limbaugh asks the Brady campaign their stance on gun rights.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    What does building a religious institution like a Mosque have to do with building a for profit business whose OWNER expressed a PERSONAL belief?

Even though, oddly enough, gays weren't protesting the building of a religion that calls for gays to be put to death..

Jim Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    What does building a religious institution like a Mosque have to do with building a for profit business whose OWNER expressed a PERSONAL belief?

Even though, oddly enough, gays weren't protesting the building of a religion that calls for gays to be put to death..

Why must you distact stupidity with wisdom?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Yes, separation, Marriage is a Religious right, not a government mandated right. That would be A civil union.

I hope I never decide to get married. I don't believe in wizards in the clouds and I'd hate to have to have a civil union because of that.

I spoke with a couple of fellow students during a break in class Tuesday night. NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM cares about the guy from Chick-Fil-A's opinion. None thought it was protest worthy and one of them hasn't quite his job because of the owner's beliefs. He has worked at Chick-Fil-A for a couple years and said he has had nothing but good experiences.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Don't fall for the straw man. Some want to stomp out all voices that differ from their opinions.

That's called "liberal tolerance".

Want to be a homophobe? Just disagree with anything a homosexual says.

Want to be a hater? Just disagree with anything a liberal says.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Could care less about people queering each other and getting married. (men or women) Won't go to chic-fil-a because that **** will kill ya. Good luck though, and keep fighting the "good fight"

I get the charbroiled chicken breast sandwich on whole wheat bun...dressed with lettuce and tomato with a side salad and ice water. The whole thing is less than 500 calories, and only has 9g of fat.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    So now that we're all being focused on a chicken sandwich place, let's try to remember that 40 million of us are out of work, 50 million of us are on food stamps, since 2009 28 million of us have lost our homes to foreclosure, and since 2008 the price of gasoline has more than doubled. Not to mention the attack on gun rights that is raging full steam ahead.

Remember that in November.

Jim Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Remeber that and do what?

Cast another vote for another that believes the solution rest with the state?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom