• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Ahh, and here we have located the root of the problem. Government interference in things such as building permits, zoning, grass length and marriage.

Let's ban that.

It'll never happen. Most think they will be on the side of government with these issues and it'll never be used against them.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I wouldnt be shocked if gay people people actually work in his stores and eat there too

I'm sure they do.

I fully support his right to state his opinion and I agree with his opinion so long as he doesn't want to use government to enforce his opinion. Also, anyone responsible for interfering in his business in Chicago for political reasons should be tarred and feathered. A government should not have the power to prevent him from opening stores

Now how many here are on board with me to repeal all zoning and building permit laws?

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I wouldnt be shocked if gay people people actually work in his stores and eat there too

Actually, they do. On one of the forums I go on, someone who is gay was in management at a Chik Fil A.

Money. $5 Million to anti-gay groups. Those groups then influence legislation.

And how many pro gay groups is there to try to influence legislation their way? The groups he donates to just equalizes the groups influence.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    And how many pro gay groups is there to try to influence legislation their way? The groups he donates to just equalizes the groups influence.

Several, I would imagine. He can throw all the money he wants behind whatever cause he wants. It simply won't be any of my money that he throws. America seems to agree with my position.

Chick-Fil-A takes perception dive with fast food eaters

The anti-gay message simply is not selling.

http://rachelheldevans.com/win-culture-war-lose-generation-amendment-one-north-carolina

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    I will find out tomorrow if America agrees. If they are empty, then maybe they do. If they are slammed, then that poll is wrong. Just because the pro gay people speak loud, doesn't mean the anti gay marriage people are minor. I have noticed the larger crowd isn't always the ones who speak the loudest.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    So the former governor who had gastric bypass surgery to save his life because he couldn't control his diet is encouraging people to eat breaded, deep fried chicken served on grease laden buttermilk biscuits because of gays? Wow, this would be that republican masochism popping up again, I suppose.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    So the former governor who had gastric bypass surgery to save his life because he couldn't control his diet is encouraging people to eat breaded, deep fried chicken served on grease laden buttermilk biscuits because of gays? Wow, this would be that republican masochism popping up again, I suppose.

I don't think he gives a damn what they eat, and nor should any of us. We can leave that to Bloomberg, the billionaire who is REALLY trying to foist his views on everyone.

I think Huckabee's purpose is served just by having people show up in normal or slightly larger than normal numbers.

I see no problem with people picketing Chick Fil A, nor do I find a problem with people supporting Chick Fil A.

I DO have a problem with government entities selectively enforcing government regulations, media companies selectively generating and fanning outrage, and people selectively choosing whose 1st Amendment right they believe ought to be protected.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    While Chick-fil-A is usually busy during lunch, it has been a madhouse during the past week. The drive-through line was around the building, through the parking lot and into the main lot at the 82nd St. location this afternoon.

Bon appétit!!!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Made a practice run today!

Had two four-piece chicken strips, then a spicy chicken sandwich, hold the pickles. Cost me $14 but I like to take it to the hoop strong when I'm making a point. :D

Will likely go for two spicy tomorrow. Maybe I'll wear my INGO hat and you can meet me...
    Excellent idea. Should go well with the G26. :D

So what if it was?

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    While Chick-fil-A is usually busy during lunch, it has been a madhouse during the past week. The drive-through line was around the building, through the parking lot and into the main lot at the 82nd St. location this afternoon.

Bon appétit!!!

My girlfriend and I are going to the one in Plainfield on 40. We are leaving at 10am just in case there is long lines. If there isn't, we are going to go over to Dick's to look at Kayaks and I may go look at firearms.

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    2012-07-31-humor-3.jpg

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    So what if it was?

I am not sure what your "it" implies. Eat enough deep fried chicken and maybe the gays will disappear? I could offer an expanded view on this whole matter, but it would be against the rules to address such childish superstition.

ETA: Ah, the masochism. Yes, by all means. Just be sure to have a safe word.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom