Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    He'll need 27 8X10 color glossies with circles and arrow and a paragraph on the back of each one.

And a container of thumbtacks and some red yarn.

Kirk, do you have a camera system monitoring your house, maybe neighbors that do? I would suggest setting one up discretely in a window facing the street. Nail these sons of *****es to the wall.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    No tie today as trial was cancelled, rocking the Dockers and 5.11 shirt. 11:45AMish, my intent is to hustle off to West Laugh-a-lot to run to dry cleaners and pick up sushi burritos for the crew before 12:30 phone call over the DC's first ever advisory opinion on advertising.

Walk out back door and see unmarked LPD parked in front of my truck no emergency lights.

Kirk to LPD: "What gives? Someone smoking dope in my parking lot?" (Landlord rented drug testing outfit 2nd floor suite. People run up to pee and then drink [always that nasty cinnamon schnopps--Fireball--or smoke dope in my parking lot immediately after testing).

LPD Sgt: "I don't see anyone in your parking lot, sir."

"So, why are you here?"

"I have having a discussion with that person in your parking lot."

"So, there is someone in my parking lot?" *turns to where cop is pointing* It is a client. He waves at me and advises he has the paper my paralegal needed.

Stopping my clients on the way to see me. Real subtle, LPD.

Everything was cool and I walked off to my errands.

Until the next episode.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Sushi burrito? Good lord, the LPD guy should've arrested you for cultural misappropriation.

In other news, that is pretty un-cool. I suppose you have briefed you clients similarly to how you have briefed INGO on traffic stops.

You really need to work on the "Roger & Me" knockoff...

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yep, that would seem interesting... them basically interacting with your clients in your parking lot. Would seem like that could get all kinds of sideways for them.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    For under $200 you can get a used GoPro 5 with all the mounting hardware and capture every flipping encounter with these jack holes in 4K video.

I’ve got free editing software that will let you zoom in and see things at 100 yds you couldn’t see when you were standing there. Or you can live stream to the web from anywhere your phone works.

Spend a buck or two. After a week, you won’t even need to turn it on.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Sushi burrito? Good lord, the LPD guy should've arrested you for cultural misappropriation.

In other news, that is pretty un-cool.

Yes, uncool. However, LPD just reported to me that they have "just reviewed the body camera" and find no animus against me. Because the cover up is always on the police body camera and not on cell phones, e-mails, or phone calls.

They are killing me with this crap. Well, I reported it. Another straw on the camel's back.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Layflat Indiana seems to have a VERY HIGH percentage of police impersonators running around... seems like an unsafe place to visit as a result.

Top Bottom