• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Yes, uncool. However, LPD just reported to me that they have "just reviewed the body camera" and find no animus against me. Because the cover up is always on the police body camera and not on cell phones, e-mails, or phone calls.

They are killing me with this crap. Well, I reported it. Another straw on the camel's back.

What in the heck would the body cams show? I'm assuming they aren't running constantly are they? And if they were they'd show what the top of the steering wheel? You have had what one actual interaction with an officer, that being in the parking lot of your office. Was the cam even on then?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    What in the heck would the body cams show? I'm assuming they aren't running constantly are they? And if they were they'd show what the top of the steering wheel? You have had what one actual interaction with an officer, that being in the parking lot of your office. Was the cam even on then?

Body cameras shows me asking the cop why he is in my parking lot and if anyone is in my parking lot. It then shows the cop telling me no one is in my parking lot. I then ask then why are you here. He says that I am talking to that man in your parking lot.

It's just a way of answering without answering. Obviously the phone call, text, e-mail came from someone at the courthouse to LPD after I turned in the letter. I know it. The cops know it. But his answer is a way to deny and admit nothing.

They are leaving me alone since the "no one is in your parking lot" b.s.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I often point out to people that I am the same age as Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt, for some reason laughter usually follows.

People will point out that some famous actress or actor that I remember from my youth (and still picture in my mind they way they looked then) is NN years old, and I think "Damn, he/she's getting up there." And then I remember that I am only a very few years younger than they are. Damn.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    th

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Hey Kirk,

You in Indy today? :D I saw 2 LPD cars (Explorer and Crown Vic, I think) headed into town on 65S, all the way to West St. near the IGC.

Figured you might be headed this way.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Hey Kirk,

You in Indy today? :D I saw 2 LPD cars (Explorer and Crown Vic, I think) headed into town on 65S, all the way to West St. near the IGC.

Figured you might be headed this way.

No, in Lafayette all day. Those coppers are likely getting in early on the SWAT conference near my dad and Big Craig's place. I think the 3 gun match is today if I remember my LE intel briefing from the first of the month.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    In contact with Supreme Court.

I post this as a marker as I know LPD reads this. Let's see how LPD reacts to this development. I'll be watching, LPD.

I'm surprised your status as a cross-dresser hasn't yet been, um, "explored." Perhaps that's the dirty secret about what actually happened in that men's bathroom stall.

Top Bottom