• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Left office early for a political errand and to get the oil changed on one of the rides.

Arrived at my house at 5:40pm to find LPD SUV posted up in the SAME G.D. SPOT as all the other times. He saw me come in behind him and quick like a bunny split for the Greenbush exit, down Greenbush and then turned to lose me at last second at graveyard at 9th and Greenbush. He shot down the side street like he was running from me, and he was.

I went to the office and e-mailed the Deputy Chief to tell LPD to knock it off (gave him the plate number). The fact that they are still at this even after the Special Prosecutor took a powder on doing the right thing on me being SWATted means this will be a long, long war. I'm ready.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Left office early for a political errand and to get the oil changed on one of the rides.

Arrived at my house at 5:40pm to find LPD SUV posted up in the SAME G.D. SPOT as all the other times. He saw me come in behind him and quick like a bunny split for the Greenbush exit, down Greenbush and then turned to lose me at last second at graveyard at 9th and Greenbush. He shot down the side street like he was running from me, and he was.

I went to the office and e-mailed the Deputy Chief to tell LPD to knock it off (gave him the plate number). The fact that they are still at this even after the Special Prosecutor took a powder on doing the right thing on me being SWATted means this will be a long, long war. I'm ready.

Did they think you were home? Why would they be watching an empty house and then leave once you got there?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Wait! Did Kirk talk to the wrong guy's girlfriend??!! 'Cause that could 'splain a lot.

1. Too long in the tooth to be hanging on those kinds of bars.

2. Women want nothing to do with me.

3. I am doing much better on beer avoidance and where I go there are no women (women really don't hang out in microbreweries).

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

1. The police leadership is shining you on and you are shouting down a well, or

2. The official police leadership (e.g. deputy chief) don't really have any control over officers who are really taking orders from someone else.

These are not mutually exclusive, of course.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    How long before you hire someone to surveil the surveillers. :shady::draw::shady::tumbleweed::wrongdoor::@ya:

I was going to ask if Kirk had any surveillance equipment recording these guys.

Kirk, maybe you ought to start asking for more information...you know, like overtime records, dispatch logs, assignment sheets. or what have you that might record when these guys are instructed to spy on you.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    1. The police leadership is shining you on and you are shouting down a well, or

2. The official police leadership (e.g. deputy chief) don't really have any control over officers who are really taking orders from someone else.

These are not mutually exclusive, of course.

Today I was told that LPD has no vehicle with the plate number and unit number that I gave them. They are lying to me.

They know they are lying. I know they are lying. However, for them to lie to me is of no negative consequence as no one is going to do a damn thing anyone is going to do.

Dig this, from today's e-mail after reporting the LPD SUV sitting on my house last night:

"First, we can’t find an LPD vehicle with the plate below. Was it marked or unmarked and, if unmarked, what color was it? I’ll be glad to speak to
    the officer assigned to the vehicle
    if it turns out to be one of ours."

Lemme see, who else would be driving a marked Lafayette PD SUV? Mother of Pearl this is moronic. "If it turns out". I don't know why I bother to report this stalking but I know I need to.

Special Prosecutor took a powder.

Feds are likely practicing origami with the ISP reports.

Indiana Supreme Court has done absolutely nothing for the past 9 months over my SWATting.

Into this gap, LPD is likely being hired out as muscle to come at me. Remember, this is likely a subset of the department that is in trouble but are doing this so their trouble does not go any further.

Frustrating but this is how things are done in Lafayette. Funny, I used to hear the stories about the corruption, now I am living it.:D

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    How long before you hire someone to surveil the surveillers. :shady::draw::shady::tumbleweed::wrongdoor::@ya:

I'm thinking, if they said it's not their officers, then they'd have NO PROBLEM with Kirk taking pictures, or video stills, and posting them online or posted around town.
    After all, since it's NOT their officers, then they don't have to worry about any officers being outed.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I'm thinking, if they said it's not their officers, then they'd have NO PROBLEM with Kirk taking pictures, or video stills, and posting them online or posted around town.
    After all, since it's NOT their officers, then they don't have to worry about any officers being outed.

Yes, it is very common for non-LPD officers to drive around in vehicles marked "Lafayette Police".

Sometimes I feel think screaming at the Kafkaesque nonsense but then I realize that is why they are doing it. Cannot get over the "if it turns out" language. Unbelievable.

Breath deep, complain, move on.

Top Bottom