• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I'm Catholic and I don't wear a hat at all let alone inside, so where does this information about the hat come from?? I know a couple Jewish guys too that don't wear hats..

You're right, Catholics never wear hats. Someone should tell the Pope to run a comb through his hair, because it looks like a wild hat most of the time.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    You're right, Catholics never wear hats. Someone should tell the Pope to run a comb through his hair, because it looks like a wild hat most of the time.
    I see reading comprehension is low for you.
    I never said Catholics NEVER wear hats. I said I am Catholic and I never wear a hat. I see much like the Anarchist crowd who loves the videos like in the op you only read and comprehend what you want to, what will help push your agenda along.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Must be why there are a select number of malcontents who do nothing all day but denigrate those who have chosen a career in public service by making wild accusations, attempting to paint all people in the field as evil, constantly crying wolf, twisting news stories to fit their agenda, and screaming about the invisible boots on their necks.

Big fun. :rolleyes:

Well, since the traditions and conservative principles card has already been played, lets review these conservative traditions as well.

Do unto others... & If you don't have anything nice to say....

Those are in reference for calling out Rambone's parents. I found that post particularly offensive, as you know. ;)

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Reference your last post.

Namaste.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I'm pretty sure entitlement programs like Welfare, Social Security, WIC, HUD and the numerous others were all demanded and received by generations before me. I'm pretty sure these people are in a generation before mine.

But the whole damn world is collapsing because of those under the age of 40.

Social Security is tradition!! Now submit!!

Must be why there are a select number of malcontents who do nothing all day but denigrate those who have chosen a career in public service by making wild accusations, attempting to paint all people in the field as evil, constantly crying wolf, twisting news stories to fit their agenda, and screaming about the invisible boots on their necks.

Big fun. :rolleyes:
    You are feeling denigrated? Falsely accused? Painted evil? Why?

We're talking about laws. Well actually, we're talking about rules and traditions that cannot be cited on paper. You don't have to feel offended.

Hopefully I am not the only one who chuckled when you mentioned "crying wolf," Lobo. :):

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Some of you guys make me want to be a JBT!!! Heck if I was a regular good easy going cop dealing with immature irrational people like some of you would turn me JBT!!

:laugh: Maybe Lobo should comment on your parents. So far you said you would enjoy seeing me get stepped on, shocked with electricity, and that you would become a JBT if you dealt with someone immature.

Yikes.

Sometimes you just have to sit back, take a deep breath, and realize you can't control everyone's opinions, speech, and attire.
    (unless you are a judge)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It doesn't say much for the hat-fearers argument that no one has been able to explain to anyone why it is disrespectful to wear a hat inside.
    Wearing a hat inside is an insult for the reasons I detailed twice previously in this thread.

I don't know how you re-frame wearing your hat indoors from being an insult anymore than I know how to re-frame extending the middle finger or, if you are from a superior culture, two fingers.:D

I don't fear hats anymore than I fear fingers. However, if you want to avoid contempt, don't do either in a courtroom and teach your children not to insult judges.;)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Why do Catholics and Jews wear hats inside?

Jews do so as a sign of respect and a reminder not to forget Yaweh.

I am unaware that Catholics wear headgear inside churches. IIRC women used to.

The only judge I have observed threaten someone with contempt for not removing his hat is a devout Catholic.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Some of you guys make me want to be a JBT!!! Heck if I was a regular good easy going cop dealing with immature irrational people like some of you would turn me JBT!![/quote]
    YUP!!
    No one is born a "JBT"!!
    IF someone becomes one it is because of the reasons that you mention!
    Dealing with jerks day in, and day out, can change your attitude toward your fellow man immensely.
    Unfortunately there will always be an element within our society who enjoy being jerks.

Please Note: That I mention NO names and make NO aspersions on any INGO Member. :D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    No one is born a "JBT"!!
    IF someone becomes one it is because of the reasons that you mention!
    Dealing with jerks day in, and day out, can change your attitude toward your fellow man immensely.
    Unfortunately there will always be an element within our society who enjoy being jerks.

Please Note: That I mention NO names and make NO aspersions on any INGO Member. :D

I have said for a long time, I don't know how LEOs keep from becoming serial killers. :ar15:

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Why do Catholics and Jews wear hats inside?

I'm Catholic and I don't wear a hat at all let alone inside, so where does this information about the hat come from?? I know a couple Jewish guys too that don't wear hats..

I see reading comprehension is low for you.
    I never said Catholics NEVER wear hats. I said I am Catholic and I never wear a hat. I see much like the Anarchist crowd who loves the videos like in the op you only read and comprehend what you want to, what will help push your agenda along.

My reading comprehension is just fine, Andre. It's a lot higher than your level of manners. By the way, how high is your reading comprehension? Just as you said "I, I, I" I never said "ALL Catholics and Jews wear hats inside" Why don't you go ahead and read again what I typed and comprehend that to the best of your abilities, if you can get past trying to make me look stupid.

I simply said "Why do Catholics and Jews wear hats inside?" This isn't a valid question because one Catholic doesn't wear a hat inside? No, it's still very valid. Why do a special class of people get to wear hats inside? If wearing a hat is disrespectful, then why do Catholics and Jews do it? NOTE, I still didn't say "why do ALL Catholics and Jews do it?" for the record, for Andre's special needs to be exactly specific, even though I was the first time and it slipped through his comprehension. I'm making a very special point to say that I'm not asking why every Catholic and Jew wears a hat 24/7, just to be perfectly, 100% crystal clear for Andre.

Andre, since your comprehension is so much superior to mine, please take the time out of your wanting to stomp people's heads in while being a jack-booted thug to answer an extremely simple-minded question.

If wearing a hat inside of a building is disrespectful to anyone, then why do Catholics and Jews do it? And why is it just dandy for them to do so, while this guy gets thrown in jail for it? I'd love to see what you guys would say if a German Judge demanded that a Jewish man remove his yarmulke immediately or go to jail. Don't be a hypocrite, use critical thinking and come to reasonable conclusions.

Old superstitions are super stupid.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I have said for a long time, I don't know how LEOs keep from becoming serial killers. :ar15:

I'm not sure either, but probably because they can get together with their friends, assault whoever they want (good old baton beating, or body check someone into a wall) and their punishment is a paid vacation. That's my best guess. :D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm not sure either, but probably because they can get together with their friends, assault whoever they want (good old baton beating, or body check someone into a wall) and their punishment is a paid vacation. That's my best guess. :D

Is cop bashing always your retort of choice?

I prefer to think the reason is that they are, in the vast majority, good and decent people that are able to restrain themselves much better than I would.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North

Jews do so as a sign of respect and a reminder not to forget Yaweh.

I am unaware that Catholics wear headgear inside churches. IIRC women used to.

The only judge I have observed threaten someone with contempt for not removing his hat is a devout Catholic.

Are you guys messing with me? Are you all having a big laugh that I'm making an argument that hats aren't evil? You guys have to be kidding me.

I present to you - Catholic hats.

woytilawristwatch.jpg

Bishop-Drainville.jpg

catholic+hats.jpg

Argue with that, I dare you.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond

Wish I could lay a beatdown on somebody and get a paid vacation...If some peoples parents would have done a little beating when the child was in their care we wouldn't have to have people paid to put disrespectful "innocent victims" (read as irresponsible upset because the sun doesn't rise and set in their anus)in their place.

If you happen to get that extra shoulder/elbow/knee/jackboot so be it. Can't do the time don't do the crime.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Is cop bashing always your retort of choice?

I prefer to think the reason is that they are, in the vast majority, good and decent people that are able to restrain themselves much better than I would.

I agree with you, I'm just trying to keep the mood light...:cool: Because we're arguing about...hats...:dunno:

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    If wearing a hat inside of a building is disrespectful to anyone, then why do Catholics and Jews do it? And why is it just dandy for them to do so, while this guy gets thrown in jail for it? I'd love to see what you guys would say if a German Judge demanded that a Jewish man remove his yarmulke immediately or go to jail. Don't be a hypocrite, use critical thinking and come to reasonable conclusions.

Old superstitions are super stupid.

If you don't know the difference between a Mitre or Yarmulke and a common hat, I'd say you are just ignorant. The first two are traditional garb with a ceremonial/religious purpose worn for specific reasons. The latter is to cover up bedhead or to keep rain off.

The first two are worn precisely to show respect for something, the third is not. Wearing your common cap inside traditionally means disrespect for the dwelling by equating it with the out of doors.

The wearing of hats by men in court has NEVER been historically permitted in this county. Those that wear them into court normally do so out of ignorance or willful disrespect, this is not a new concept. The ignorant normally remove their cap when asked, the disrespectful perhaps do not and so are subject to the contempt power of the court.

There is a difference between tradition and superstition but I suppose it is far too much to expect someone with your reading comprehension skills to have figured that out by now...

Joe

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    See that is where you are wrong, YOU are arguing about hats. The rest of us understand the hat was/is not the issue.

The hat is still the issue to me. Nobody has the right to make me remove an article of my clothing from my body that doesn't have anything foul on it. A hat weather worn indoors or outdoors is still a hat, it doesn't become a big FU as soon as it enters a building. I don't even understand how anyone can say it somehow offends them that a HAT is worn in a building, it's a freaken hat. Do they bring bad luck? How about germs or cooties?

Sounds more like a bunch of cry babies just wanna find something to be offended by. Judges included!

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Wow. I guess being civil doesn't pay off. You simpletons (a few exclusions) aren't capable of having any sort of debate. You run right past reason and valid points to personal attacks. I feel sorry for your children, having to endure and learn from such ignorant simple thinking flat-world parents who have a ******* phobia of common hats, oh, but only inside buildings...because that makes so much sense.

A hat is a hat. I don't care what you name it or what purpose you believe it serves. You're either allowed to wear them inside or you aren't. Honor rapes have just as valid of an argument as a special hat allowed inside buildings. Religion says it's OK, so the morons follow suit without giving it a seconds thought about how right or wrong it is in the real world.

If a hat inside of a building offends you, then you have mental problems. Pure and simple, just like most of you guys.

Top Bottom