• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Why would you be freaked out by buying tampons?
    I dont make a big deal out of it when I buy some cute panties for myself.I guess it's not weird since people probably assume I'm buying them for my wife or girlfriend. :dunno:

I know what you mean. Sometimes you just want to feel pretty and the female at the register thinks you're being really sweet. I'm more of a lace kinda guy than fishnet.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I know what you mean. Sometimes you just want to feel pretty and the female at the register thinks you're being really sweet. I'm more of a lace kinda guy than fishnet.

Yeah fishnet is not for everyone, especially if you're already wearing a fishnet skirt on top of it, that's not super classy.Not that the fishnet skurt is super classy to begin with. :):

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Numerous times.

Wife and two daughters (daughters grown and gone now) so yes many times over the last 45 years or so. Some folks need to learn the difference between true love and respect and the lust they mistake for love. :twocents:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Until my son was born, I was the Lone Ranger at the PMS ranch.

The real fun is when you have to deliver them to school.

dwain

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Along the Wabash
    Buddy of mine went to the store to get Kotex for his wife. He asked the high school aged girl working, where the Man Hole Covers were. She turned three shades of red when he had to tell her what Man Hole Covers were.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Hell, I've been married a mere 8 months. I was buying tampons before we were even engaged...no biggie

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Here's the thing...
    It's not often that I indulge in a little pleasantry I like to call "adult beverage". Let's get right down to factually stating that it's dang near "non-existent" because it's so rare.
    At times when I DO feel like partaking in such said beverage, I'd like to actually consume it. Not shoot it out my nose.
    Sylvain, you owe me.

I can see it now.
    hqdefault.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Dad...you should just tell the clerk you get a lot of nose bleeds. Those are great for stopping them and they look real purty hanging out of your nostrils too.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Funny one is when she goes to walmart and puts the necessary feminine items in the cart, goes and picks up a bottle of whiskey, then goes back to sporting goods to pick up a couple boxes of cartridges, before heading to the pharmacy for anti-depressants.

No, I do not know any women who have actually done the above.

Yes, I have bought tampons for our daughter. She never needed me to deliver them to school. No, I didn't care about doing it, and I actually got the right ones.

Never was asked to buy them for my wife.

And any "man" who would shrink from making a purchase that his wife or child needed because of his own insecurity should be ashamed of himself.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I have bought my wife tampons many times. I don't see the embarrassment in doing so. Its not like the clerk thinks they are for me.

I have four daughters that I had to buy tampons for them when they were younger. I alway got the supersize box since it was the best value. My Daughters would just laugh at me. They are all grown up now :-(

My attempt at a joke:
    Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of Tampax and proceeded to the checkout counter. The man at the counter asked the older boy, "Son, how old are you?" "Eight," the boy replied. The man continued, "Do you know how these are used?" The boy replied, "Not exactly, but they aren't for me. They are for my brother; he's four. We saw on TV that if you use these you would be able to swim and ride a bike. He can't do either one."

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I remember the first time I bought some for my wife. It was in a small town but a bigger store with quite a few shoppers. I grabbed what I needed and headed up to the register. There was no price tag on the box. The cashier got on the intercom and said "I need a price check on the 60 count blue package of Tampax please." About 30 seconds later, a voice came back over the intercom and said "Do they want the ones you push in with your thumb or the kind you use a hammer to put in?"

Cashier said "TAMPAX not THUMBTACKS"

​It's a joke!

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    A guy walks in to a pharmacy and asks where the tampons are. The pharmacist tells him which aisle and the guy wanders away. A short time later, he returns with cotton balls and dental floss. The pharmacist says, "I think you got the wrong thing". The guy replies, "yesterday, I sent my wife to get me a pack of cigarettes and she came back with loose tobacco and rolling papers. I figure, if I have to roll my own, then so can she."

Yes, I've bought them many times for the wife and daughters. No big deal.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    A guy walks in to a pharmacy and asks where the tampons are. The pharmacist tells him which aisle and the guy wanders away. A short time later, he returns with cotton balls and dental floss. The pharmacist says, "I think you got the wrong thing". The guy replies, "yesterday, I sent my wife to get me a pack of cigarettes and she came back with loose tobacco and rolling papers. I figure, if I have to roll my own, then so can she."Yes, I've bought them many times for the wife and daughters. No big deal.
    :lmfao: Bought once or twice, its been a while though, I'll admit, I bought the cheapest super econo pack I could find. Specify or I'll guess (and I guess cheap.) I didn't have a problem buying them, she didn't like that I bought the store brand though.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I make a joke out of it, I'll grab 6 or 7 different kinds, and go to the youngest cutest cashier or nearby employee I can find, and start asking questions about the different ones I have picked out, which is better ,most comfortable, easiest to use,etc. now the cashiers all run when they see me coming in the store.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Just wait until you have to buy Depends for one of your parents. That's super fun too.

I had my oven removed years ago so I haven't had to buy those products in years. I recently adopted (failed fostered) a JRT that is recovering from being hit by a car. He wears diapers and or belly bands with feminine pads inside. Since my only chance to go to the store is on weekends I usually buy several packages of pads and liners when I do go. I'm a girl and I'm embarrassed by the quantity I have to buy for the dog. On the bright side, the pads are a lot cheaper than the diapers so I will keep buying them for the dog.

Top Bottom