• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Something strange is going on, we are going to Mexico this Sunday. My wife and I are going, , TANNING!! WTF! One week I'm buying tampons, the next I'm going tanning! Can't wait to see what I'm doing next week, checking my breasts for lumps?? Maybe this is what happens after 30 yrs. of loving one woman. I mean, I'm still a man! I shouldn't worry, right? Ok, I'll get thru this. I'll just go downstairs and get some food and watch E news and The View , , , oh crap!

Don't forget your speedo. If you don't have one, you may be able to borrow printcraft's​.

Grump01

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Madison County
    Sure, why not??? Did think those days were over after the wife's Hysterectomy several years back, but.............now we're raising three Granddaughters and guess who has to keep them supplied?????

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    God gave men a brain and a penis, but only a large enough blood supply to use one at a time. Where did that missing blood supply go? What do you think the tampons are for?

I came into this thread to gawk at the stupid boys being stupid, but then I read the OP and realized that the criterion for being "man enough" is being able to walk down a store aisle, pick up a box of feminine hygiene products and carry them through the store's check out lane? OMG, I'm totally man enough!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    HAHAHAHA, my wife takes a picture of the old box and sends it to my phone.

I get to play the match game. :D

She sends that kind of picture :eek: and expects you to be able to find the right fit... oh, wait, the old box of feminine hygiene products.

Shark week!!!!! Boy times have changed. I remember it being called, that time of the month, my friend came to visit me this month, mother natures lil present! But shark week!!!!! , , does make more sense, and I do love to watch shark week on TV. Shark week it is!!:yesway: , , is it just me, or does anyone else hear the music from Jaws??:runaway:

Aunt Flo came to visit

The problem with men, myself most definitely included, is that when making a decision the heart gets a vote, the big head gets a vote. If still undecided, guess who gets the tiebreaker. Never seems to work out well. ;)

Then you get the guys that wish they had trouble figuring out which is the big one.

Something strange is going on, we are going to Mexico this Sunday. My wife and I are going, , TANNING!! WTF! One week I'm buying tampons, the next I'm going tanning! Can't wait to see what I'm doing next week, checking my breasts for lumps?? Maybe this is what happens after 30 yrs. of loving one woman. I mean, I'm still a man! I shouldn't worry, right? Ok, I'll get thru this. I'll just go downstairs and get some food and watch E news and The View , , , oh crap!

When your menstrual cycles synchronize, you'll know.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have a much bigger problem with when I have to buy urinary incontinence supplies for the elderly neighbor while doing her shopping for her. I always wonder how many people think they are for me...of course, they could come in handy when in the fishing boat and the fish are biting....nah.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Couple times that's been the only thing I've brought to the checkout. No big deal.

Now....

I have a much bigger problem with when I have to buy urinary incontinence supplies for the elderly neighbor while doing her shopping for her. I always wonder how many people think they are for me...of course, they could come in handy when in the fishing boat and the fish are biting....nah.

That is a bit embarassing. Many years ago while on a home health rotation I had a patient ask if I could pick some up. Patient didn't have many options on the table, so I did it. Quickly, and in the self checkout.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Been there, done that.

Just wait until you have to run that errand for your daughter. Done that, too.

z3450_mind-blown.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Couple times that's been the only thing I've brought to the checkout. No big deal.

Now....

That is a bit embarassing. Many years ago while on a home health rotation I had a patient ask if I could pick some up. Patient didn't have many options on the table, so I did it. Quickly, and in the self checkout.

I try to make sure I have her list in my hand and make a point of checking the list while at the checkout and mumbling loud enough for the cashier to hear me...."I hope I got everything that was on her list today."

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Been there, done that.

Just wait until you have to run that errand for your daughter. Done that, too.

z3450_mind-blown.jpg
    Be glad you are making that run for your daughter! I only have one problem with the whole thing, after the first couple of YEARS of shark week, how would anyone run out of the required products?

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    *********************** I mean, I'm still a man! I shouldn't worry, right? Ok, I'll get thru this. I'll just go downstairs and get some food and watch E news and The View , , , oh crap!

Manliness slips away very subtly so you don't notice until one day it's just gone and you start wearing your favorite panties.
    Only one way to know for sure.
    Get some calipers and measure yer testicles. Wait a month then do it again. If they change, then ya know. If they don't you're safe, or it's too late. PM me for pantie (panty?) suggestions.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom