• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Why would you be freaked out by buying tampons?
    I dont make a big deal out of it when I buy some cute panties for myself.I guess it's not weird since people probably assume I'm buying them for my wife or girlfriend. :dunno:

Thank you for sharing that with the class french guy. I need to purge my minds eye of this.....quickly.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I do all of the grocery shopping and that used to include feminine hygiene products. Now that we're older, she does the pharmacy runs which includes the ED drugs. Fair trade.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Here's the thing...
    It's not often that I indulge in a little pleasantry I like to call "adult beverage". Let's get right down to factually stating that it's dang near "non-existent" because it's so rare.
    At times when I DO feel like partaking in such said beverage, I'd like to actually consume it. Not shoot it out my nose.
    Sylvain, you owe me.

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    I purposely whistle and roll my eyes towards the ceiling when the giant puff package rolls up for scanning.:whistle: Just makes it funny to me and I could actually care less.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Thank you for sharing that with the class french guy. I need to purge my minds eye of this.....quickly.

No problem.I can PM me some pictures of me wearing the latest panties I got if you want. :)
    They are made of fishnet, very light and cool for the summer. :yesway:

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    I dont make a big deal out of it when I buy some cute panties for myself.I guess it's not weird since people probably assume I'm buying them for my wife or girlfriend. :dunno:

Here's the thing...
    It's not often that I indulge in a little pleasantry I like to call "adult beverage". Let's get right down to factually stating that it's dang near "non-existent" because it's so rare.
    At times when I DO feel like partaking in such said beverage, I'd like to actually consume it. Not shoot it out my nose.
    Sylvain, you owe me.

No problem.I can PM me some pictures of me wearing the latest panties I got if you want. :)
    They are made of fishnet, very light and cool for the summer. :yesway:

Man Jet is really going to be **ssed if the next snort kills her puter.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Here's the thing...
    Sylvain, you owe me.

Sorry Ma'am. :)

w-Chimp-Bottle-Holder-194465.jpg

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    True story - I worked in a grocery story while I was in college. Asst. Mgr and I were standing in the paper aisle. Lady comes up to us and asks where the sanitary napkins are. Keep in mind Joe, the asst. mgr. liked his booze. And this was early in the morning on Saturday after a Friday night bender. He gives her a blank look, looks at the dinner napkins, and says "Ma'am, as far as I know, ALL of our napkins are sanitary!" I had to leave the aisle, I was laughing so hard...

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

Why am I not surprised that a French man is wearing panties?

:D

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Here's the thing...
    Sylvain, you owe me.

Wondered where that was going.....:)

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    1535388_673904765979742_7351052124526952523_n.jpg

Scrappin Gramma

A young guy from North Dakota moves to Florida and goes to a big "everything under one roof" department store looking for a job.
    The Manager says, "Do you have ...any sales experience?" The kid says "Yeah. I was a vacuum salesman back in North Dakota."
    Well, the boss was unsure, but he liked the kid and figured he'd give him a shot, so he gave him the job.
    "You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did."
    His first day on the job was rough, but he got through it. After the store was locked up, the boss came down to the sales floor.
    "How many customers bought something from you today?" The kid frowns and looks at the floor and mutters, "One". The boss says "Just one?!!? Our sales people average sales to 20 to 30 customers a day.
    That will have to change, and soon, if you'd like to continue your employment here. We have very strict standards for our sales force here in Florida. One sale a day might have been acceptable in North Dakota, but you're not on the farm anymore, son."
    The kid took his beating, but continued to look at his shoes, so the boss felt kinda bad for chewing him out on his first day. He asked (semi-sarcastically), "So, how much was your one sale for?"
    The kid looks up at his boss and says "$101,237.65".
    The boss, astonished, says $101,237.65?!? What the heck did you sell?"
    The kid says, "Well, first, I sold him some new fish hooks. Then I sold him a new fishing rod to go with his new hooks. Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down the coast, so I told him he was going to need a boat, so we went down to the boat department and I sold him a twin engine Chris Craft. Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that 4x4 Expedition."
    The boss said "A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a boat and a TRUCK!?"
    The kid said "No, the guy came in here to buy tampons for his wife, and I said, 'Dude, your weekend's shot, you should go fishing

Top Bottom