• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have four daughters that I had to buy tampons for them when they were younger. I alway got the supersize box since it was the best value. My Daughters would just laugh at me. They are all grown up now :-(

My attempt at a joke:
    Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of Tampax and proceeded to the checkout counter. The man at the counter asked the older boy, "Son, how old are you?" "Eight," the boy replied. The man continued, "Do you know how these are used?" The boy replied, "Not exactly, but they aren't for me. They are for my brother; he's four. We saw on TV that if you use these you would be able to swim and ride a bike. He can't do either one."

I like it.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Good grief. They're just tampons. It's not that different from buying toilet paper. Everyone knows what you need the toilet paper for. Just like everyone knows that shark week is an inevitable event for women.

Although, yeah, don't screw up and get the wrong kind. Although a real man will get his woman some harpoons if she needs them, a smart woman will either buy her own or make sure he knows exactly what to get

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    ... It's not that different from buying toilet paper. Everyone knows what you need the toilet paper for.
    Well, yes, but to borrow a phrase, they're just like opinions... Everyone's got one. The same cannot be said in reverse. ;)
    Just like everyone knows that shark week is an inevitable event for women. ...

And yes, that is easily the best descriptive term I know of for that event. :):

I will not post the following strip from a now-ended comic I used to read. I will post this link to it. While there is a chance it would pass the family friendly test, I don't want to chance it.

Queen of Wands - Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Enjoy.

Blessings,
    Bill

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Not sure what the big deal is. If you think buying feminine products effects your "man card" status then you have much bigger problems. ;)

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Just remember brother, when you put on that ring and said "I do", that was the LAST decision you get to make! :lmfao:

Okay, so what's the different between 'super absorbent', 'extra super absorbent', 'maximum absorbent', and 'OMG, are you a butcher?!'? :laugh:

I've ran to the store specifically to pick up only that item. I'm pretty sure the girl at the check out counter KNOWS they're not for me. If they don't, then THEY'RE the one who has some 'issues', LOL.

If I would run into a burning house or a hail of gunfire to save someone I care about, I think I can manage running into a store to buy 'that item'... :draw:

HAHAHAHA, my wife takes a picture of the old box and sends it to my phone.

I get to play the match game. :D

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Funny story my grandma used to tell about my dad when he was a little kid:
    Grandma had to send dad down to the corner store for some pads. He was too young to know what they were, she sent a note with him so the grocer would know what to sell him. She watches out the window for him to return. Here he comes, walking happily down the street, balancing a big box of Kotex on his head! :laugh:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Good grief. They're just tampons. It's not that different from buying toilet paper. Everyone knows what you need the toilet paper for. Just like everyone knows that shark week is an inevitable event for women.

Although, yeah, don't screw up and get the wrong kind. Although a real man will get his woman some harpoons if she needs them, a smart woman will either buy her own or make sure he knows exactly what to get
    Shark week!!!!! Boy times have changed. I remember it being called, that time of the month, my friend came to visit me this month, mother natures lil present! But shark week!!!!! , , does make more sense, and I do love to watch shark week on TV. Shark week it is!!:yesway: , , is it just me, or does anyone else hear the music from Jaws??:runaway:

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    UOTE=SkullDaddy.45;5071520]Ok, ********************* I've never seen this item on any list she has ever gave me. TAMPOONS!!! WTF!!! I freaked, ********** Are you man enough??[/QUOTE]

What's a tampoon? I'm guessing a pontoon that leaks?

I have two daughters and my wife is a woman. Both kids are grown and pretty much on their own. Whenever I go thru the glove box looking for a receipt, tampons fall out. They fall out of the bathroom cabinets. Next time she needs you to pick some up, I'll FedEx some to ya. Women think good things when guys do stuff for them. It also says you have a women. In some circles, that's a good thing. Now about those panties. I prefer those squared off short ones that make my butt look smaller. If it doesn't have that l'il mini ribbon on the elastic, I'm not interested. :postpics:

mip.jpg[Q

Last edited:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I'd say go ahead and buy them for her. I mean after all there is nothing to worry about really, the cashier is the only person who will notice and will know they are not for you anyway. If any of your really macho man friends happen to catch you with them before you get back to the house, tell them you are a survivalist and like to keep a few on hand in case of SHTF, they're good for plugging bullet wounds. Anyone who carries a gun should have a few handy, just in case the other guy is faster than you on the trigger. Tampons have been used on the battlefield as bullet wound dressings since the 1800s.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Wife and two daughters. Never got involved in buying any products. Was never asked. Wouldn't have a problem if I was. Never understood why such a variety of products but I have much more to worry about than that.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    I've done it...didn't want to, but i did it. I will do anything she asks of me because i know that she will do anything i ask of her...two way street man.

Always buy a pregnancy test if asked to buy fem. hygiene products. Then look the cashier in the eye and say "well, if she doesn't need one, she'll need the other".

^^This is epic...i hearby announce that snorko wins the internetz for the day

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I used to take the empty bag from the last batch balled up in my pocket. When I would get to the aisle I would pull it out and unroll it. I guess I probably looked funny holding it up and trying to find one that matched. Hey, it worked.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I've never heard that before. But I'm so stealing it.
    OK, is it stealing if I traded some rep for it? :):

The problem with men, myself most definitely included, is that when making a decision the heart gets a vote, the big head gets a vote. If still undecided, guess who gets the tiebreaker. Never seems to work out well. ;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    No problem.I can PM me some pictures of me wearing the latest panties I got if you want. :)
    They are made of fishnet, very light and cool for the summer. :yesway:

5jfrxK1.gif

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Something strange is going on, we are going to Mexico this Sunday. My wife and I are going, , TANNING!! WTF! One week I'm buying tampons, the next I'm going tanning! Can't wait to see what I'm doing next week, checking my breasts for lumps?? Maybe this is what happens after 30 yrs. of loving one woman. I mean, I'm still a man! I shouldn't worry, right? Ok, I'll get thru this. I'll just go downstairs and get some food and watch E news and The View , , , oh crap!

Top Bottom