"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Race is a bigger/easier blanket to stir people up with. The commenters on the release (on facebook) took it at face value, and screamed about how these people need to be locked up and voted out based on this (without evidence).

Sort of funny how it all works that way.

Oh. Well, in that case, Hilary started a KKK chapter in her basement.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Actually, here it is... large-scale:

Anonymous #OpKKK: Hacktivists publish first batch of alleged Ku Klux Klan contact details

Operation KKK, referred to online as #OpKKK, first began late last year during the protests in Ferguson, Missouri, after a local chapter of the KKK warned protesters that "lethal force" would be used against them. In response, Anonymous took control of the KKK's main Twitter account and published personal information of alleged members of the white supremacist group.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Someone else feel free to make a separate thread on that leak, with that link.

I don't want my hands on that inevitable ****-show of comments and predictable trolling.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    In honor of this thread, I ate all of the Reese's before handing out candy this year.

I ate so many that I felt ill. But you can all now rest soundly knowing that I may have saved some kid with peanut allergies.

You're welcome:dunno:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

Wow this would be laughable but these people have no idea whatsoever and they vote. I only heard one honest answer - I don't really know what Sharia Law is, and then her buddy steps in to say but it sounds good. Most of the people just sounded like brain dead puppets supporting Killary while having no idea what they are actually supporting.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wow this would be laughable but these people have no idea whatsoever and they vote. I only heard one honest answer - I don't really know what Sharia Law is, and then her buddy steps in to say but it sounds good. Most of the people just sounded like brain dead puppets supporting Killary while having no idea what they are actually supporting.

The only qualification Hilary needs to lead that group of idiots is a vagina. Ironic that Sharia would tend to disqualify her.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So last night during the Colts game, ESPN/NFL focused the cameras on a couple of fans that rappelled down over the balcony and started hanging a banner.

They came back later to focus on them again... explain what they were protesting, and even get their ****ing website into the camera shot.

This is NOT what you do with crazy people. You IGNORE them, not give them a ****ing platform. Ever wonder why people shoot up schools? Because of this sort of irresponsible crap. ESPN/NFL, whoever was in charge of that debacle... complete idiots.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Brian Williams school of journalism.

Brian-Williams.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom