"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So the Daily Mail does this article on a kid from the US who might be telepathic:

Five-year-old savant Ramses Sanguino to be studied by Dr Diane Powell | Daily Mail Online

Naturally, there are pictures, including (at least) one with a neuroscientist. The pic the Mail runs:
    2E21D18F00000578-3305206-image-a-44_1446725477807.jpg

The caption says the mom is holding him. Not sure if that's better or worse.

There's a kid who knows what he wants.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Seems to be beyond brilliant. Not sure about in IQ, but in ability to learn and repeat.

I suspect that the telepathy has more to do with an uncanny ability to "read" his mother, than actually reading her mind directly. What little I saw showed her in the same room, and he answered only when looking directly at her.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Do not give in to the social justice warriors. It never, ever ends. By definition, they can't be happy.

CTPXiQNXAAETTC1.jpg:large

Introducing more women into the ranks of the armed forces = equality, fairness and progress.

Introducing more women to video games where they can pretend to be in the armed forces = sexist, dangerous, regressive.

:n00b:

The amount of mental gymnastics it must take for these people to hold these types of viewpoints is staggering.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Do not give in to the social justice warriors. It never, ever ends. By definition, they can't be happy.

CTPXiQNXAAETTC1.jpg:large

Of course girls could never play before; they didn't have any female characters! Oh, and I'm sure you'd never find [STRIKE]a few[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]some[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]a lot[/STRIKE] almost all the ones playing as girls are really basement dwelling post adolescent perv guys trying to score with hard up basement dweller guys. Something like that would never happen on the internet. I mean, nobody ever pretends to be something different to what they are, why would they do that?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Introducing more women into the ranks of the armed forces = equality, fairness and progress.

Introducing more women to video games where they can pretend to be in the armed forces = sexist, dangerous, regressive.

:n00b:

The amount of mental gymnastics it must take for these people to hold these types of viewpoints is staggering.
    Strong, brave women fighting against the forces of evil. Can't have that. They might get ideas in their pretty little heads and like, vote, or something.

Exactly who is perpetrating the "war an women"? (yet another phrase I dislike)

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    These people aren't "journalists."

Republicans knock Clinton for laughing at Fiorina 'strangle' comment

Yes, damn those republicans. The republicans are definitely the subject of this story.

On a side note it was at a "veterans roundtable event in New Hampshire". Killary hates the military and really despises those that have served. Any vet that does not know this hatred Killary has for the military better wake up. I can't believe any vet would speak with Killary.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom