"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

medium-269783.jpg

Not sure if serious...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Obama said, “You know I believe that the United States is and can be a great force for good in the world but because we are such a big country we haven’t always had to know about other parts of the world. If you are in Laos you need to know about Thailand and China and Cambodia because you are a small country and they are right next door and you need to know who they are. If you are in the United States sometimes you can feel lazy and think, ‘You know we are so big we don’t have to really know anything about other people.’ And that’s part of what I’m trying to change.”

****ing elitist dickhead, thinks he needs to talk down to people. For one thing, what he's talking about is not laziness, and it's not his place to lecture about it.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    [video=youtube;2ZmM-2gj5Gc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZmM-2gj5Gc[/video]The owner has issued a statement saying that the "advertisement" was unauthorized and was produced by the employees and directly uploaded to Facebook.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Rensselaer cheerleaders forced to stay on bus while tornado sirens go off | wlfi.com

Absolutely outrageous. How do you keep your job after some crap like that? We'll see. Complete disregard for their safety.

What kind of special idiot tells cheerleaders to shelter in a vehicle in a parking lot... during a tornado watch... when the players (his son included) spectators, and the other team's cheerleaders are told to go in the school building?

His wife must be so proud. She was a cheerleader.

#
    cheerleaderlivesmatter

My wife went to school with this guy. It is not out of character for this self righteous nutbag.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Rensselaer cheerleaders forced to stay on bus while tornado sirens go off | wlfi.com

Absolutely outrageous. How do you keep your job after some crap like that? We'll see. Complete disregard for their safety.

What kind of special idiot tells cheerleaders to shelter in a vehicle in a parking lot... during a tornado watch... when the players (his son included) spectators, and the other team's cheerleaders are told to go in the school building?

His wife must be so proud. She was a cheerleader.

#
    cheerleaderlivesmatter

My wife went to school with this guy. It is not out of character for this self righteous nutbag.

Authority. It goes to some people's head. Especially when they're not suited for it.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Authority. It goes to some people's head. Especially when they're not suited for it.

I don't know that it's authority going to anyone;s head. It sounds more to me like people who panic first and think....seldom. Not everyone is well-suited to making decisions under pressure.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    She doesn't want her daughter to be made fun of because she's "different".
    Doesn't she think having 2 moms qualifies her as "different"?

Persons of mixed race face overwhelming challenges. It's not like we would ever elect one President of the United States or anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom