"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Having trouble putting the SJW/Progressive/MSM/Entitlement crowd comparison to this gentleman into INGO appropriate language, so I'll just leave this here:

[video=youtube_share;u8uiYELBajc]http://youtu.be/u8uiYELBajc[/video]

Why is there even a comparison? You're clear that Jamaica isn't part of the United States right?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That story is just.... odd. "Injun Pimp?"

The story is disputed. Neither agrees with the other's narrative. I think the shirt probably didn't say "Injun Pimp", and probably said, "Injun Player". But anyway, if he's really Native American, regardless of culture, he gets to say it the way he wants. If I want to go around with a shirt that says, "Phat Cracka", and some white guy complains, I get to tell him to **** off.

As far as the scuffle, it appears there really was a fight. Not clear who threw the first punch. Anyway, the comments are interesting.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    She is believed to have DSD, a disorder of sex development, sometimes called intersex. As a result, her body might produce atypically high (for a woman) levels of natural testosterone, which might, in turn, enhance her running performance.

They ruled testing women for higher than normal testosterone was unfair.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    If the testosterone is natural and the person is genetically a female I'm fine with it. All these athletes have a genetic one up on me in terms of running ability. I see no reason somebody can't be born with a one up on them.

Or is this a guy in drag?

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    If the testosterone is natural and the person is genetically a female I'm fine with it. All these athletes have a genetic one up on me in terms of running ability. I see no reason somebody can't be born with a one up on them.

Or is this a guy in drag?

jenner-wheaties.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Used to call them hermaphrodite born with vestigial organs of both sexes. My wife worked labor and delivery for five years, in that time the records showed one such birth.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How did the teacher decipher what the strange inscription was? She must have taken it to a really old person to figure out that it was not some alien form of communication.

It looks like the teacher started to write her warning in cursive. That looks like a cursive S that she scribbled out.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    My mom taught me to write cursive before I started school. I believe they didn't start Palmer Method cursive until 3d grade. That looked like a 1st or 2d grade paper.

When we started Palmer I had the bad habit of manipulating ite pen with my fingers instead of my arm. A VERY BAD HABIT which HAD to be BROKEN, with a heavy maple ruler. The arthritis in my right hand is testament to the fact that they never broke me.

You may have seen the movie "UNBROKEN", about the kid in a concentration school with sadistic women beating him daily. I think it may have been an Orca movie.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pretty dumb. People can write their names in anyway they see fit. That little girl's name was written correctly using cursive. I bet her teacher's signature is written in some chickenscratch like the rest of us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom